Meet the Characters

The Indian, Ahaan Potter, 29, is good with cars and computers. Has hacked terrorist accounts in a record time of 90 seconds. Very adventurous.

Ahaan's adopted sister, the fun and loving Alice Potter, 21, is the youngest NYPD detective. However she is not so fun and loving when it comes to criminals. She is a professional bomber.

Nya Alex, 31, has had a past which she never talks about. Apart from her closest friends, she is a mystery for everyone though everyone knows that her past has something to do with it. Known for her non-weapon fighting skills and martial arts.

Anna Tim, 35, is a funny little woman. She is very good at planning elaborate missions but, does not do ground-duty at the best of times.

Su-Hani, 36, is always serious and is known for her shooting skills. She is of Korean decent. (This is a korean name where Su is the surname and Hani is the first name.)

Naina Kim, 31, worked with Ahaan and Nya during the Anchor III Mission. She lost her twin sister Nina on the same mission. Her mates haven't heard from her since.

Pinkoo Photos, 36, was kept in jail from 1999 to 2006 for top secret reasons. Nothing was heard from him since. In 2021, his he came back as the founder of Xla who has created a to notch virtual assistant by the name of Celesto which has caught the market in flames. No one cares about Amazon Echo or Google Homes.  Celesto is practically ruling the virtual assistant segment.