⇾ 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬

[SEASON THREE: EPISODE TEN] [PART TWO]

[PART TWO]

Johnny walked towards Elizabeth's apartment with a giant smile on his face

Johnny walked towards Elizabeth's apartment with a giant smile on his face. After having really great day, spending it with Ail and also came to somewhat of an understanding with his arch-rival, Daniel LaRusso, he was going to tell a special someone how he felt.

"Elizabeth, I figured it out. I'm ready. I love you." He mumbled to himself, fixing his white suit before getting closer to the front door. He stopped and brought his hand up, knocking on the door. Elizabeth opened the door, with a distressed look on her face as she saw him in front of her.

"Elizabeth I—" He started but stopped talking, to notice the upset expression on her face.

"What's wrong?"

She moved of the way and to the side to reveal Ethan standing there. His face was bruised and bloody, holding an ice pack up against his chest. Johnny slowly stepped inside the apartment, examining his cuts and bruises.

"What happened?"

After Ethan was done explaining of what  happened, Johnny took off his white suit and threw it in a nearby chair before storming out of the apartment, heading straight for Cobra Kai for payback.

He opened the front door and made his way through the dojo, walking straight to the storeroom. He kicked the door wide open, to reveal his old teacher standing with a familiar person in a white gi.

"What took you so long?" Kreese asked as the boy turned around, revealing himself to be Robby.

"Robby.... What are you doing here?"

"He's exactly where he belongs. As are you. Three generations of Cobra Kai working together. We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation."