A/N

hi everyone! sorry for another a/n😅

I just have a few quick announcements to make...

I'm planning on writing some fanfiction for ATLA! it'll be sorta a one-shot book

it probably won't be in this book tho..

So if you guys have any ideas for one-shots, please message me! I'll really be glad to use your ideas! and I'll respond as soon as I can! (btw, plz try to keep the requests pg for younger readers!😅)

and this includes any ships, Kataang, Zutara, Taang, Sukka... and so on

And for the second announcement, I've changed my profile name. cuz I just feel like Erimin suits it better(I'll explain why in another A/N in the next week or so)

And now for the sad-ish announcement... the third member of this account has sadly left, but don't worry! she's writing fanfiction on another account! but sadly I and the other member won't be joining her...

and here's the fourth announcement... We are gonna be posting 2 more meme books later this month! maybe by the 25 of the month, earliest. They are gonna be a blackpink meme book and a Miraculous book!

And I have a tiny last bonus announcement! we are gonna be taking questions/requests related to the meme book! so if you have any, plz comment on this chapter! and we will answer them in the next A/N chapter!

I also want to take a moment to thank you all! I really never thought this book would get so many reads!  all of your comments and votes really make my day💜

Once again, thank you for supporting this meme book till now!

XOXO

~Erimin_1911💜