Picture This (a Greyson Chance Fanfic)

Meet Emerald Pierce.

14 year old aspiring photographer who's main goal in life is capturing beauty in the ugliest of situations.

Under the guardianship of her Uncle and the companionship of her pitbull Maggie, she moves to Los Angeles after countless moves to countless cities.

She's seen it all. Smiling couple on gondolas in Italy. The Dome of Rock back in Jerusalem, Israel. Gone scuba diving into the Australian oceans and eaten (and later thrown up) sushi in Japan. She's painted the Eiffel Tower during their 6 months in Paris and saw the Pyramids while passing through Egypt.

For being a wanna- be photographer, you'd think she'd be living the dream with her future in front of her.

But the constant moves have taken a toll on her life.

She's been home schooled since, well, after pre school and has become socially awkward, her 'BFF' being her dog. It being the last gift from her dad, they always made sure to move into pet friendly places.

But after stumbling into none other than Greyson Chance and getting the chance of a lifetime, she'll have to make choices, with her horrid past coming back to haunt her.

Unlike many others of her age, Ms. Emerald Pierce has far bigger issues than passing 9th grade.

******************************************************************

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy.

So this is another one of my Greyson Chance Fanfictions.

And yes.

I promise I will actually continue to write this one, okay?

Ummmmm.

So my other Fanfiction that I actually continued is 'Prove It (a Greyson Chance Fanfiction). And I will freaking love you forever if you read, vote and comment.

This one too.

Seriously.

Comment.

Do it.

Now.

I like comments.

:}

And btw, the chapters are going to be short.

Deal with it brudder.

Also you may know me from the enchancer world on Instagram.

I am @chancegiveusachance

Now farewell my lovely pickles! (it's the names I gave my luuuuurrrvvveellleyyy readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~<{@

Unless you read my other book, you won't know what that is. So I shall inform you. It's a virtual and oh so slightly creepy rose for my fellow forever alone pickles.

Share the love dude.

February 5, 2013 💙

NOW COMMENT!!!!!