3

I haven't update this book because I just have finished my assignments but now I have some free time.

Izuku finally found his lab by the next day by saying"that's a lie" so now Shuichi is trying to get Izuku out of his lab. He heard a knock on the door and he opened the door. He saw the Bakusquad on the other side.

He moved and invited them in. The Bakusquad looked in awe towards the room. Shuichi sat on the floor looking at a vault door in disdain. Denki approached"hey Shuichi why are you looking at the vault door?".

Shuichi looked up answered"you try getting your boyfriend to come out of his lab". Waving his arms in the air
Bakugou chuckled and lifted up his sleeve entered the vault door while dragging Kirishima with him. From inside the remaining Bakusquad and Shuichi could hear shouting and then silence was met.

The two came out carrying a struggling Izuku in Bakugou's arms. He gave Izuku to Shuichi who smiled. Izuku stopped struggling and snuggled closer. Izuku looked up at Shuichi spoke"we should use a disguise Shumai". Shuichi agreed and the two looked at the Bakusquad and Mina got an idea.

Mina redyed Izuku's hair to green and curls and gave him:

And Jirou dyed Shuichi's hair to cherry blossom and gave him his outfit

And Jirou dyed Shuichi's hair to cherry blossom and gave him his outfit. Izuku went back inside his lab to change while Shuichi changed in the bathroom. Izuku and Shuichi went out the same time and Shuichi blushed at the outfit.

Izuku scanned Shuichi. He has cherry blossom hair and wearing:

Izuku turned his head to hide the visible blush

Izuku turned his head to hide the visible blush. Shuichi chuckled at how cute his boyfriend is. The Bakusquad dragged the two and went to the mall. Izuku spent some of the money that Shuichi won in the game for most hero merch and some green hair dye. Shuichi went and bought himself some detective books and some notebooks. Izuku bought some grape phanta and most of the hero merch.

The two lovers were exhausted so they went back to their room to rest.
While the Bakusquad and the two were away, Monokuma built a built-in phanta fridge beside the Izuku's lab. The two eventually came back tired. Shuichi could be seen carrying Izuku. Before they went to bed, the two cleaned off the hair dye changed their clothing into sleepwear and went to sleep.

~the next day~
The two wake up and did their routine for the morning. They wore the school uniforms and left the dorms.

Kaito and Gonta came to the class wearing the school uniforms. Monokuma sat on Gonta's shoulder. The bear jumped from the shoulder to the teacher's desk. He looked at the the 4.

Kaito and Gonta stood by but was uncomfortable in the uniforms. Monokuma noticed and spoke" the ultimates are allowed to wear their clothes that they wore back in the game for school". Kaito grinned and ran out while dragging Gonta. Monokuma laughed into his paw saying"my students will never change". Izuku smirked at the class and ran out with Shuichi running after him making sure be doesn't cause trouble.

~Timeskip~
A few minutes later Izuku came wearing his outfit same with the ultimates. Everyone in the class went awe at the outfits that the four were wearing.

Monokuma spoke"it has been a year and half and it is time for a new motive". Gonta and Kaito went deadly pale at he mention of 'motive'. Shuichi grabbed their arms and pull them to the corner of the class to discuss about what the new motive be.

Monokuma laughed again spoke"I want you four to discuss among yourselves two female students that I should bring back to life".

The four heard the motive and started to whisper among themselves who should they bring back.

Kaito answered by"Maki-roll" but was hit by Izuku at his response. " He spoke"idiot she survived remember". Kaito rubbed his neck, embarrassed.
Shuichi replied looking at Monokuma.

"Kaede, I want Kaede to be brought back". Izuku looked at the three replied"Mom I want mom back".(can anyone tell me who in Danganronpa did Izuku call mom reward ten points).

Monokuma nodded and just like with Kaito and Gonta two female appeared and Shuichi wasted no time to hug the blonde haired female while Izuku ran to the female wearing an apron. Shuichi hugged Kaede like his life depends on her. Shuichi let go to greet Kirumi letting Kaito and Gonta hug her.

Izuku cried while hugging Kirumi and said female ran one her gloved hand over his hair.

Shuichi went back to Kaede and pulled her from the two boys. Shuichi apologized for pulling her spoke"Kaede I want to ask you a favour".

Kaede smiled spoke"of course you can Shuichi". Shuichi explained" remember back in the game when Kokichi couldn't sleep, and you played your piano to help so I want you to record yourself playing the piano so I can play the recording for him to get him to not have nightmares".

Kaede smiled and nodded agreeing to the idea. She noticed that Izuku fell asleep. Kaede motioned to Shuichi that Izuku is asleep. Shuichi noticed and picked his gremlin of a boyfriend up and head to their seat. He placed Izuku on his seat resting his head on the desk gently while he went to the seat behind him.

Kaede and Kirumi sat on their newly added chair and desks while Kaito and Gonta were also given newly added chair and desks.

Monokuma chuckled and gave the ultimates their monopad except for Shuichi because he survived the game. Kokichi grabbed his and started to check the events that he missed when he died same with Kaede.

The school bell rang indicating that lunch has started so the ultimates went to the cafeteria to get some food. Kirumi left to get the ultimates food with Gonta and Kaito . Few minutes later the three came back and placed the food to their respective person. While they eat Shuichi looked at hid monopad in wonder. Izuku on his 3rd phanta looked at his boyfriend worried since he hasn't touched his food yet. Izuku asked"is everything okay Shumai?".

Shuichi looked up at his boyfriend and nodded his head as a 'yes'. Izuku looked extra worried. He grabbed Shuichi's spoon and fed him his food.

Kaito asked after seeing the look on the liar's face" yo, Kokichi what's wrong with the worried face?".

"After Kaede died he wouldn't sleep and eat, one time I had gone to check on him he was working with bags under his eyes and looked somewhat thin. It was a good thing I got a copy of his dorm key from Monokuma".

Kaede was shocked at this information and was thankful that Izuku was there for Shuichi.

Shuichi on the other hand was enjoying the fact that Izuku is feeding him. The Bakusquad entered the cafeteria got their food and sat with the ultimates. Noting that Izuku is finished eating and is currently feeding Shuichi while the rest of the ultimates were either eating or minding their own business.

The school bell rang indicating that lunch is over and everyone is done eating so they placed their dirty dishes neatly into one side to get cleaned up. The Bakusquad and ultimates went to class.

~Timeskip~
Shuichi and Izuku are seen in their room having a hot make out session. Before the kiss got steamy an announcement rang

"A body has been discovered"