Childish Games

Quickly the Spanish man walked up to one of his best friends. She was a Belgian girl her mature but cherry personality got the better of the cherry childish-at-times man. There was only about once when she had saw him serious. "BelBel!" the Spanish man yelled to her as the turned from putting clothes on the line. 

"Hello Toni!" she grinned from ear to ear. Her brother wasn't home which made it easier for them to talk and be around each other. 

"What we doing today Bel?" Antonio asked wanting something to do. The two friends didn't see each other much because of her brother. The two will only teenagers at the time. They couldn't help it.

"What about we play a game I was taught?"

"Ok what is it?" Belgium explained to him what to do. 

"Ok?" he asked.

"One Two Three"

"Be-be-bee Be-be-be-bee um be-be be" Spain stuffed it up saying random stuff. Belgium started again and got every word right. Spain just started singing random things afterwards. Soon Belgium copying. The two laughed.

"One Two Three"

"I love tomatoes I love sushi and wurst! Because I'm Romano" Spain copied Romano's voice even if Romano wasn't around. Belgium laughed.

"Oh you stupid bustard. Where the hell is my brother you idiot!" Spain copied again "He scared me" Spain talked normal get Belgium to laugh harder. And lightly sand what him and Belgium sang because.

"Oi I have the guns if you ain't  careful! You touch Lichtenstein You'll get shot" Belgium copied Switzerland's voice laughing with Spain almost pissing himself.

"What are you doing? Aru. Be careful what you do! Aru. Hong Kong go with him. Aru. Oh Mien Gott I Can't Do This! Aru" Belgium coughed giving up on China while Spain tried to stop laughing at her.

"I love my HAMBURGERS! I could eat them until I die. So don't mind my fries! DON'T EAT THEM OR I'LL BITE YOUR FINGERS OFF" Spain copied America as Belgium laughing.

"Big brother please be careful. Don't hurt your self. Please don't hurt them." Belgium sighed copying Lichtenstein.

"I'll take care of you. No matter who I have to shot. I'll always be there for you at all times. So don't go hurting yourself. OK. We Sound like Idiots" Belgium lightly laughed as Spain soon grabbed her hand.

"I don't mind if you take care of my. As long as I get to take care of you." Belgium smiled. Soon Spain's face was getting closer to hers.

"You ok Bel?"

"I'm fine lets kept going" Soon Spain started doing the little beat Belgium taught him before she couldn't do it coughing every few minutes. Soon Belgium started singing Love And Joy to him he smiled at her. 

"Excuse me I'm sorry. I'm Japan. Please dong get in my personal space." "I eat pasta and smile annoy and just bring cheerful things"

Soon Spain started singing Love and Joy to Belgium. Smiles spread on their faces.

"Iceland you might think is a cold place but it ain't really that bad. With my puffin and liquorish live is great." 

Belgium muttered to herself hoping Spain would hear. "Big Brother, Big Brother, Big Brother, Big Brother" Soon Spain just started singing while Belgium soon sang along. 

"A tomato here. A tomato there. There is one everywhere"

"Italy. Ve, ve, ve. Pasta for everyone. Germany scares me. Please don't hurt me." Belgium coughed again as Spain patted her back trying to help her. Soon they started laughing.

"A tomato for you. A tomato for you" Spain and Belgium sang.

"I love you Bel! I love you"

"Don't play game with me my friend. If I get hurt you know what will happen to you"

"I'm not joking I loive you. Nothing would hurt me from you."

"Are you telling the truth?" Spain laughed

"Of course I am Bel"

"I guess I love you too please don't leave me behind."

"I promise not to leave you is you don't leave me. If I do I'll die cause one thing I need is you." they sang together.

"I'll always be there for you. Sorry"

"I'll do the same no matter what even if brother gets in it"

"Marikite Chikyuu" They laughed. Lightly there faces went close like before. 

"Belgium!" a yell came from the front door as Netherlands started walking around to the back and found Belgium and Spain making out in front of him. 

"Big brother!" Belgium cried as Spain stopped and looked at Netherlands. Spain was scared. Really scared.

"See you Bel. I love you and don't forget" Spain laughed running as fast as he could so he could get away from Netherlands before he did die.