Teasing my sweetheart ( Part 1)

In evening time

(Time around)
5:00pm

Riddhu's pov starts

What he wants to do with me tonight?
Why I'm feeling goosebumps in my body?
Why he so mysterious mr bangbosda 😒😒?
Why he is this much interested in me?

Riddhu pov ends

After one hrs she again start studying.

At dinner time
8:00pm

All are sitting at dinning area.

And vansh is starting at riddhima

And vansh is starting at riddhima. With his this behaviour she again get horrified 😵.

Siya - Come Riddhu have a seat and start your dinner.
Riddhu- Ok 😄.
Riddhu (to vansh) - Ae ghochu why are you staring at me.
Vrs - What you have said to me ? That I'm ghochu?
Riddhu- Mene toh bas aise hi bola tha tumhe magar ab tumne proof kar diya ki tum ek number ke ghochu ho jise sunai aur samaj nahi aara ki use hi bola ja raha ghochu 🤣🤣🤣.
Siya and Riddhu burst out of laughing 🤣🤣🤣 they are laughing holding their stomach.
Ishani ( to Riddhu ) - You bloody slut how dare you to insult my bhai.
Vrs - Don't you dare Ishani to speak this word for her.
Riddhu - Why can't call me that?Any reason.
Ishani- Wow bhai see she wanted from us that we call her slut.
Siya - Shut up ishani 😡.
By the way Riddhu did you know the meaning of slut.
Riddhu- No. And siya what is the meaning of slut. Mein tum se kab se jana chati thi kuinki mene aaj Hollywood movie dekki isme ye word use hua tha.
Siya - vr - ishani- Are you serious you don't the meaning of this word.

Ishani- ok i will tell you.
Vrs - Don't tell her ( he yelled at Ishani)
Riddhu- Why she can't tell me and what your problem you always said that you can't do that ( she yelled at Vr).
(Ishani  and siya shocked that someone is daring to scolding their bhai 😳😳😳)
Ishani and siya coughing loudly and Riddhu saw them coughing so she gives them a glass of water.
Vrs - I will tell you later.
Riddhu ( in mind ) - Aaj toh jankar hi rahungi 🙂
After dinner 🍽️

All were gathered in living area

And Ishani opens the bottle of wine🍷And Riddhu is going from there as she doesn't like drinking

And Riddhu is going from there as she doesn't like drinking.
But vrs stops her and said you have to drink it.
Riddhu - No i don't like drinking.
Vrs - It's a fruit bear and siya also drinks. As she also hates alcohol.
Riddhu- ok. Then i can drink.
After drinking Riddhu fells dizziness.
So she was childish behaviour with vansh.

Flashback starts
( Vr mixes something in her drink so that he can enjoy quality time with his Sweetheart. )
Flashback ends

Riddhu- Arey ye dari wala insan kon hai. Dikne mein bhalu lag raha hai 🥴.
Vrs ( in mind) - Ek bar tumhare eaxms aur hamari wedding ho jando uske baad tumhe aisi punishment dunga ki tum 2 week se phele bister pe se nahi ut paogi.
Vrs - Lets go to room shayad tumhe chad gai hai. Tumhe kamre mein chod deta hun.
Riddhu - Ae bandar mein aisi ladki nahi huin jo drink karti hai samja ya samjaun ( showing her full attitude 😎)

All were seeing this girl courage.
Angre to Ishani and sia- I think we have to sprinkle some holy water to our eyes 👀.
Ishani and siya - Yes you are right Angre.
When all were discussing this thing about vrs and Riddhu.
Suddenly vrs lifts Riddhu in bridal style and carry her towards his room.
Then 3of them ( IAS) goes to their room.
In Vrs room.
Riddhu is playing with the collar of vansh like a little baby she creasing his hair. ( While vansh is adoring his cute antiques)
( Bhai vr ke hormones  ko bahut dikkat ho rahi hai vo bichara bahut control kar raha hai 😂)
He laid Riddhu in his bed while Riddhu is lying on his chest and he is also tightening her waist.
Riddhu- Vansh muje ek batao.
Vansh - Bolo kya poochna hai.
Riddhu- Ye daddy kya hota hai. Tumne kha tha ki tum mereko batoge raat ko
Vrs ( in mind) - Batana toh mein tumhe bahut kuch chata huin magar after wedding batunga jab tum apne hosho hawas mein hogi 😉🤤.
Riddhu- Bol bae 🤨.
Vrs- Now you sleep baby girl I will tell you Tomorrow morning 😌.
Riddhu- promise.
Vrs- promise.
Then Riddhu kiss on his forehead and and lie unconscious on his chest.
Vansh pov starts

(Imagine vr is singing this song in his mind 😌)

Jab tunhe pheli baar deka tha toh tabhi tum muje pasand aa gai thi.
Mein bura jaroor huin magar mein tumhare liye apne aapko badal ne ki khosish karunga ☺️. Tumhe zindagi bhar khush rakunga.

Vansh pov ends.
After that vrs stands from the bed and goes towards the couch for sleep.

To be continued 🤭

Sorry for late update 😞.
Mein aap sabko ab late hi update de paungi 🙂🙃