[seven - searching]

"alright,i'm heading out now

"alright,i'm heading out now. i'll see you motherfuckers later."
keith slipped his shoes on at the door.

"wait,why are you leaving so early? your class doesn't start for another hour."
calvin asked.

keith shrugged.
"i wanna get breakfast."
he said.

"we just went grocery shopping yesterday."
kari told him as he scooped more cereal into his mouth.

"yeah but,i want something different."
he told them as he grabbed his keys.

"you're gonna try and find her aren't you-"

"what? no,i just told you where the fuck i'm going,breakfast. at the food court."
he acted clueless.

kari put his hands up in surrender.
"alright keith,what ever you say."
he chuckled.

keith rolled his eyes as he slipped out the door and walked down the hallway,fumbling with his keys.

"tryna tell me what i'm about to do. you don't own me"
keith mumbled as he hopped into his car,driving out of the parking lot.

keith made it to the food court shortly,before hopping out of his car and going into the large building.

the building was full of students.grabbing food to eat.

some were getting hot breakfast to sit down with,some grabbing small breakfast items they could take to go.

keith read the sign as he walked further into the hall.

todays hot breakfast
1. pancakes with eggs and bacon
2. sautéed potatoes and Belgian waffles with fruit and whip
3.flavored oatmeal with a side of fruit,your choice of apple,brown sugar or plain.

todays cold breakfast

1. freshly made muffins,your choice of chocolate chip,banana,blueberry and plain.
2. protein and grain bars,your choice of apple,blueberry and birthday cake.
3. yogurt parfait with a side of fresh cut fruit.

todays drinks
1. flavored water and fresh juice,your choice of apple,orange,cranberry and  grapefruit.

keith thought about whether he wanted to wait in line and sit for hot breakfast,or make his own cold breakfast and take it with him.

he decided to mix both ideas and get a cold breakfast,while also sitting down on his phone.

keith walked in the direction of the self serve table,passing students in the hot line and people sitting at tables.