Chapter 7 : Dream 🙄

So the screen focuses ,

Karan and Preeta hugging each other . Karan called preeta.

Karan : preeta

Preeta : .......

Karan : preeta ( still no response so he shook her vigorously)

Preeta ( wiping her tears) : haa

Karan : jao jaake washroom meh muh doh lo

She went inside the washroom and washed her face .

Preeta ( wiping her face with towel) : mai sapna dekh rahi thi aise kaise matlab yeh mera sapna tha ki mujhe mera purana wala karan wapas mil gaya ( I am really sorry guys but  previous chapter dalne ke baad mujhe laga ki karan itni aashani seh nahi badal sakta sab itni jaldi thik nahi ho sakta hai isliye maine ishe dream rakha)

She comes out of the washroom and sees karan sitting on the bed scrolling his phone. She also saw some clothes kept on the bed.

Karan : woh mom ne bheje hai yeh outfits saam ke function ke liye

Preeta : ok

Karan : function ka time ho gaya hai we should get ready tum yaha ready ho jao meh washroom meh ho jaata hu

Preeta : thik hai

He took his outfit and went inside. While she also started getting ready in the room.

Their looks ☝

Their looks ☝

He came out of the washroom and saw her getting ready. He saw her struggling with the dori of her blouse. He went near her and held her dori. She startled but looked through the mirror. He started tying the dori sending shivers down her spine. His hands got touched to her bare back and she became more nervous. Karan was lost in her whereas she was busy feeling him. He slided her hair to one side exposing her neck. He started carseeing her neck she started breathing heavily. He seeing his effect on her he started kissing her neck making her moan softly.

Preeta : karan

He gave a love bite on her neck making her moan in pain.

Preeta : ahh karan

Both were lost in each other byt departed hearing a knock on the door. Karan looked away whike preeta sets her hair blushingly.

Karan : woh so.... sorry pata nahi kaise

Preeta : hmm

They heard another knock. Karan went and opened the door. He saw kritika standing there.

Kritika : hey my handsome bro

Karan : hey beautiful kaise aana hua

Kritika : actually bhai apko aur bhabhi ko neeche bula rahe hai