Book 3: The Broken Bonds

THE BROKEN BONDS

Read only after you've finished the book. This is a reference for the fourth book (The Twisted Links).

CAST (ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME)

Aaron Reamers - Security and David Rameeta's henchman. Now resides in the

Abram Manika - Asya's brother. Crow Shifter. Grew up with an aunt after parents died.

Angel Furvus - Mido's wife. Razdor's Balm. Mother of Shade, Shadow, and Night. Deceased.

Anna Cloud - head of the Dark Hills Coven House where Isiah was kept. Cade Smythe is her Eternal One.

Alyssia Days - Lenny's mate and Brian Days' sister.

Aisling - Temporal Sprite and queen's messenger

Asya Crawford - Found by the Cub Creek Pack as an infant. Status is Omega because she never shifted. Brother: Abram Manika. Mate: Night Ater. Fire Fox spirit: Layla.

Atticus Minoras - Held the position of King of Sprites. Husband of Queen Rosa.

Belteshazzar - Sprite of the Sacred Flame. His Other Half is Vana. The last Sacred Site Roger visited. Was given Creator's Fire through a ruby amulet which belonged to Zepprah, an elemental witch, she created the oil that would burn forever and certain plants and animals thrive in its heat. As a Fire Fox, Asya could start the flame.

Brian Days - Alyssia's brother. He was "challenged" by Lenny to prove he was a worthy mate for Brian's sister.

Brice Winters - Beta of the Midway Pack. Collin Winter's brother. Serves the Prime Purity.

Briella Page - Landon's older sister and best friend of Jonathan and Erik. Now deceased, she commited suicide after Jonathan challenged and killed her mate for abusing her.

Cade Smythe - A young vampire that Tracy has agreed to train. Lady Anna Cloud's Eternal One.

Camillia Mason - Luna of the Cub Creek Pack. Jonathan and Jack's mother.

Carla Lynn Stauton-Baines - Daughter of Jackson Baines. Best friend and spirit sister of Tracy Evans. Mate is Jack Mason. Her wolf is named Vera.

Carrie Greenbriar - Young rogue girl that Tracy saved. Daughter of Alpha Fredrick Greenbriar. Mates are Salim and Dayton Mason.

Colin Winters - Alpha of the Midway pack.

Corinthia "Cotton' Nazarene - Gideon's housekeeper and former nanny. Eternal One is Roger Evans.

Crimson (Crim) Sky - Rogue King's right hand man. Served more actively under Demon Wilde (Dameon's father).

Crystal Baines - Erik Baines' mate and Sherry Blake's sister. Daughter of the Red Moon Pack's Beta.

Cub Creek Pack - Located near Lythberg, this is the home of Jonathan Mason.

Dameon Wilde - Rouge King on Rouge Ranch. His wolf is Phinn

Daniel Tanner - Briella's abusive mate.

David Remeeta - Elder in the Cub Creek Pack. Challenges for "Heir's Rights" against Tracy and Jonathan.

Dayton Levi Mason - One of the twins Tracy recused. Jonathan and Jack's younger brothers. Twin brother is Salim.

Deangelo (Deo) Wilde - Dameon's half-brother. His mother was part of the Desert Rose Pack. His mate is Hannah, one of Alpha Matteo Velez's daughters. Seeing potential, the old Alpha made Deo his Beta.