Introduction

~Tripp

I felt as if I need to write this. You may call me a hypocrite, but I promise you I've changed my ways. I was not always a Christian. I said I was, but truly, at the center of my heart, I knew I wasn't. And I hope no one gets offended by this book, but it is me and my friends raising our voice about the truth.

There are only a select few people at our school that I believe are true Christian. They know who they are. Everyone else is like how I used to be. They said they were Christians, but their actions did not portray. For those people, I strongly encourage you to read this. You need to hear the Word of God of heaven above. I love all my friends, and wouldn't be doing this if I didn't care about them. Hopefully, this will lead you to a better life style. A life style where you put God first, or you will atleast care about God.

Now about this book. Each chapter will have at the top who wrote it. Each chapter will deal with something different, and most of the chapters will be considered "long" to you lazy readers. I would EXTREMELY appreciate it if you could tell others about this book. The more who read it, the better.

And please understand that we are in middle school. We know far from anything. But we know enough to write this book and change someone's life. If you have any questions, please ask and we will answer ASAP.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. And if you can't read the profile picture, it's Romans 1:16. I know it isn't the entire verse, but we thought it was fit to leave out the end in the picture just for the sake of actually being able to read the words.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."