A New Home

There WILL be occasional errors because I am writing this on my phone. Please understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Murasa POV)

He just asked me if I wanted to live with him! But, I hesitated. What if he abuses me like my parents did? Oh well. It's worth the risk.

(Your POV)

"Yes" the purple haired girl said. Yet, she hesitated. Is it something I said? Or is it something about her past? Oh well. She'll tell me when she's ready. "By the way, I never got your name" I said to her. "Oh! Sorry about that. My name is Murasa Amaniki" she replied. Murasa Amaniki. That name sounds familiar. Oh well. "Follow me. I'll lead you to my place." She stayed on me like a barnacle. She never, NEVER, left my side. Once we arrived, she looked around and asked me where the kitchen was. I told her to calm down. "Relax. I'll make you some food."

(Murasa POV)

After he told me that he would make me some food, I got curious as to what he would give me. I just let my eyes wander over the space. He announced his return, and when he walked up to me, I was simply in awe. He made me a big meal to sate my ravenous hunger.

(Your POV)
As soon as Murasa took a bite she started to scarf down her food. Damn! She must have been starving! When she was finished, she let out a satisfied sigh. I then reminded her of her physical appearance. She asked me where the bathroom was, and I showed her where it was.

(Murasa POV)

After he showed me the bathroom, he went to get me something. He came back with a suit of clothes that were clean and tidy. I expressed my thanks and shut the door so I could take a shower. Once I was finished, I got dressed and came out. The guy who helped me asked me "Do you know how to brush your hair?" I shook my head no, then he took me and brushed my hair gently. When he was finished I felt my hair, and it was silky smooth. Afterwards, we went to bed. I couldn't sleep since I was having nightmares about my past. I shot awake when I felt something touch my arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER! Feel free to write what you think in the comments! As always, your opinions are highly valued to me, so don't be afraid to express them.

Thanks! Paramount Phoenix