Witch's before wizards 1.2

"I run a few small businesses. On weekends I sell rare human treasures that Owlbert drags from your side of the realm." Eda explained to Luz.

Eda picked up a small, plastic sword that was from a show that was a shameless rip off of He-Man. She clicked a small button and it lit up. "I shall smite my enemies! Ages six to eleven." A voice came out of the sword.

Eda then tossed the sword over Luz's head. "But most days I sell only the finest homemade elixirs and potions." Eda said as Luz pulled something out of the bag.

"Snake oil?" Luz said reading the label.

"No one wants an un‐oiled snake. Follow me." Eda said as she walked Luz out onto a balcony.

"Today you'll deliver packages and sell potions to that town over there, Bonesborough. You'll have to be careful. I have rivals everywhere who'd love to take my business down and you along with it. You wanted a dangerous magical quest? Sister, you've got one." Eda explained to Luz

"I won't let you down, Miss Eda." Luz said as she turned to salute Eda. Unfortunately however, she dropped the bag off the balcony in the process. The two of them watched it fall, Luz wincing when it crashes loudly on the ground.

"I'm sure." Eda said

"Come on Y/N! These bugs ain't getting out naturally!" Scare said as he was waiting by the door. Y/N came to him as he dusted himself off. "I'm sure you'll be fine." Y/N said.

"Oh ya? You try having insects crawling around in ya. See how you feel." Scare said. Just then Eda arrived to them, pushing Luz along. "Wait! Luz is coming with you." Eda said as she pushed Luz out the door.

Eda gently pecked Y/N on the head. "Be careful kiddo." Eda said.

"Oh and Scare, make sure you get the right bag this time. Remember what happened last time?" Eda asked.

*Last time*

Scare walks into the living room dressed up dressed in a green jacket, and orange shirt, and a black skirt.

"Uh, Scare?" Eda asked. "I know, I know. I think there was a mix up." Scare as he looked at his outfit.

*Now*

"Oh ya." Scare said and walked off. "He's off to the dry cleaners. It's sorta like a spa for him. Also it's a good way to get rid of any bugs that get into him." Y/N said to Luz, as she watch Scare hit the side of his head. Like someone trying to get water out of their ears.

"Remember, never befriend a man in sandals and always measure twice, cut once. Good luck!" Eda said to the trio.

Eda walked back inside and looked at King, who was sleeping on a treasure chest. "I hate to interrupt your power nap, but you have to go with them." Eda said.

King almost instantly woke up. "What? But I just found the perfect spot. Why do I have to go?" King asked.

"Scares not the best when it comes to watching kids. And that kids probably gonna wander away from Y/N. You and I know she's either going to get lost or eaten, probably both." Eda said as Luz then pressed her face against the window. "No, I won't." Luz said.

Eda used a spell to close the window blinds. "And because you work for me, too, unless you want to start paying rent."

King threw a short tantrum before stomping out the door. "Be back by nightfall or risk mortal peril." Eda said before closing the door.

"Have a nice trip." Hooty said. "Let's just get this over with." King said

Luz, King, Y/N, and Scare made their way to the town of Bonesborough. "Well I'm off to the dry cleaners. Stay out of trouble, don't just any faceless men unless they are dressed in polka dots or a tailor's outfit, and don't get yourselves hurt." Scare said and walked off as Luz saluted him.