introduction

Okay, so, a quick introduction, just, like, an author's note, so nothing fancy like my other intros. I've never done a oneshot book before, so I don't know if what I'm doing is correct. If I'm doing anything wrong, tell me and I'll fix it.

Most of these will be Salvis oneshots. Some of them will be Larvis (Larry x Travis) probably, I'll do x readers if you guys want them. Just ask for something specific and I'll make it, if I can.

However, please don't ask for anything NSFW. I won't and don't do things that are NSFW.

None of the art in this is mine, so any pictures at the beginning of chapters and shit are not mine, I'm not good enough at drawing for that. I'll try to credit the artist at the end of each chapter, but if I don't know who drew it, then there won't be a credit. Lemme know if I get an artist wrong or if you know who the artist is on a drawing that I don't.

Uhm, at this point I'm really just stretching the word count to make it seem like a valid author's note so there's actually a need for a whole chapter for it on its own. Uh... A lot of chapters will probably have song lyrics as the title, as well as the ship/who it's for. They'll also probably have a song for the chapter. You don't have to listen to it, the song just helps set the mood.

Some of these will be longer, others will only be like, barely 1,000 words. Probably nothing under 1,000 words. Updates will be few and far between, considering the fact that I'm currently working on a Salvis fic right now, and also I'm in school.

Trigger warnings for any possible triggers will be included at the beginning of the chapter. If you can't handle it, please don't read it. Put your mental health first, always. Always.

the following things will result in a mute and unfollow (if applicable), if they are said/done on this fic, as well as any others of ours
1. sexualizing anything that is not said/done in a sexual context
2. promoting anything of your own. this includes but is not limited to: fanfictions and social medias
3. hate of any kind.

That's it. Enjoy the book! Ask for things you want included, I'll do my best to add them.