00

Vinnie Hacker, is most inconsiderate jerk Y/n had ever met in her life. Call her a hater but Y/n and Vinnie didn't get a long that well. They've never really got along and Vinnie just set her off today with everything he did.

"You're an idiot Vinnie!" Y/n yelled at him as the two walked into the Hype House.

Y/n and Vinnie were arguing for the fourth time today, "It wasn't my fault that you decided to be right there!" Vinnie yelled back with annoyance in his voice.

Micheal and Vinnie were doing a bit for Alex's new vlog. They were golfing and Vinnie was trying to be funny and threw a golf ball behind him. Y/n was talking to Mia and Kouvr, the golf ball hit her in the head.

"It could've been worse." Vinnie retorted.

Y/n rushed up the steps and went to the bathroom to try and get away from him but Vinnie still followed behind her, "Go away Vinnie, you're making me angry." Y/n yelled.

Vinnie chuckled, "Yeah I know I am, you're kinda hot when your angry." Vinnie said leaning against the wall.

Y/n rubbed her temples cause he was making her head hurt, "Can you go away, I wanna take a shower." Y/n said.

"No." Vinnie said.

Y/n walked over to him and hit him in the chest. He wasn't fazed at all, "God you're an asshole, why don't you just grow up and leave me alone." Y/n yelled with her chest heaving up and down from anger.

"Why don't you ever shut the hell up?" Vinnie yelled back.

Y/n was taken back, from all the times they've had arguments Vinnie was always the bigger person and never yelled or made anything serious, "Why don't you make me!" Y/n said getting in his face.

Vinnie chuckled while looking at her. He moved her hair from her face to behind her ear, "Baby you don't want me to go there with you." Vinnie said looking down at her.

Y/n felt weak in her knees as Vinnie touched her face, "Why wouldn't I? It's not like your actually gonna do anything." Y/n said speaking with confidence.

"That's where you're wrong." Vinnie spoke softly.

Y/n looked at him with confusion, "What, you think that I do all of this for nothing? I get you angry because it's fun? I do this because I know how to push all of your buttons, I know how to make you angry just like that." Vinnie started.

"I do this because you get to the point to where you're so angry that you breath heavy, I do this because every time you scream my name it's hot, but it's not the way I want you to scream it though." Vinnie said looking from her lips to her eyes.

Y/n was taken back by his words. Vinnie walked toward her backing her up into the wall, "You want me to make you shut up? Then shut the hell up and take this dick down your throat." Vinnie spoke.

Y/n's chest was heaving up and down from his words. Y/n wasn't blind, Vinnie's hot. She knows it and he definitely knows it, "Cat got your tongue?" Vinnie questioned.

Y/n rolled her eyes and went to smack him away but Vinnie grabbed her hands before she had the chance to smack him. He pinned her hands above her head. He looked her up and down as he was living for the reaction he got out of her. He chuckled, he moved to her neck and kissed her neck up to her ear. Y/n closed her eyes liking the feeling of Vinnie's lips on her neck, "So are you gonna get on your pretty knees for me?" Vinnie whispered in her ear.

He let go of her hands and leaned against the sink, "Your choice." He said

Y/n stood in front of the door like she was going to leave. She shut it and locked it. She walked back in front of him. She grabbed his belt in her hands then ran her hands up his chest. Vinnie stared at her in disbelief, "I didn't think you would actually want this." Vinnie said truthfully.

"Shut up." Y/n said.

She put her hands on his neck making him move down to her level. She kissed him and he kissed her back. Vinnie pushed her body against his, Y/n felt him start to harden against her leg. She lifted Vinnie's shirt from his body.

She looked at all of his tattoo's that turned her on even more, "God your so hot." Y/n muttered

She kissed his chest leading kisses down to his belt. He leaned against the sink once again watching her every move, she finally got down on her knees, "This is what you wanted? A pretty girl on her knees in front of you?" Y/n asked innocently looking up at Vinnie.

Y/n placed her hand on his clothes cock. She rubbed him a little bit making Vinnie's eyes flutter, "Don't tease." Vinnie told her.

Y/n quickly removed his belt and pulled his pants down, Vinnie was left in his boxers. Y/n looked up at him once again as she ran her hands from his cock to up his abs. Y/n kissed down his v-line and finally took off his boxers.

Vinnie was hard and leaking precum. Y/n placed her tongue on his tip licking off the precum. Vinnie lifted her hair into a makeshift ponytail. Vinnie was getting impatient, he pushed himself into her mouth more. Y/n swirled her tongue around him, Vinnie threw his head back, "F-Fuck your mouth feels so good." Vinnie moaned.

He looked down at Y/n, the sight of Y/n in front of him on her knees was hot. He liked her for the longest time. Y/n took the rest of him in her mouth, deepthroating him, "S-Shit, just like that." Vinnie let out.

Vinnie held her face in place and basically just fucked her mouth. Y/n moaned letting the vibrations send him over the edge. He slowed his thrusts down and came into her mouth. He let go of her head and she came up for air, she let out a gasp as she looked up at him. She wiped the corners of her mouth, "That was hot." Y/n spoke.

Vinnie pulled her up harshly. He grabbed her throat making her look up at him. He leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss, "You're hot." He muttered between kisses.

Vinnie moved away from her and left her standing in the bathroom, "Where are you going? You're not gonna help me?" Y/n asked him.

Vinne stopped at the frame of the door, "Oh you wanted my help? That was a punishment baby, you have to earn what you want." Vinnie told her.

"Whatever," Y/n said walking past him.

Vinnie stopped her by grabbing her waist, "I'm kidding, just not right now." Vinnie retorted.