Highschool Part 2

This one if Dillin's point of View~

*******

I walked over to where Alyssa told me to meet her, god I was quite scared but excited at the same time to finally get to see Stormy again. What I did was a dickface move. I should've never done that to her, shes so sweet, so..Innocent.

I waited a couple of minutes and I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I see Alyssa as I remembered her. Bueatiful hair, Bright Brown eyes, A nice body..Now now, get bacj onto track Dillin, you can't think that. I took a couple of steps and hugged her, i felt her chuckle as I hugged her, letting go I hear a roar of a motorcycle and then the engine cuts off. I look over into the direction from where I heard it and there she is. It's really Stormy. She was taking her helmet off as her straight as a board her very bueatiful hair fell down her locks as she put away her helmet, slighly bending over sending a buldge to my pants, oh god, this girl is then end of me. I bit my lip and looked back over to a very red-faced Alyssa biting her lip trying not to laugh, I scowled at her and asked her how she's been, making small talk until stormy creeps up behind her and stnads on her tippy-toes to look over her shoulder, my god she still hasn't grown, she's so cute, I looked at her face moving down to her lips and I see two black studs-- She pierced her mouth? Is she fucking crazy? I think alyssa saw me looking over her shoulder and turned around, sending Stormy tripping over her own feet, god she's so adorable, but clumsy, I caught her before she fell, she had her eyes squeezed shut bracing herself for the fall, she opened her eyes and looked at me as I saw emotions flying through her eyes as they were quickly shut out, making them back to a dull green, she removes my hands from her Perfectly curved frame as she stands back up, Never leaving my eyes as I put a hand out to shake hers, I looked at Alyssa expectantly, looking back at her and she caught me, so I put my hand down and got my phone out, acting like I'm playing a game as i do a "Hair-flip" she made a sound and Gave alyssa she same look I did, except she was tapping her foot and she crossed her arms, Alyssa looked cautious, almost scared of ehr reaction, but she cleared her throat and stuttered out my name "Stormy, T-this is Dillin." , I gave Stormy a sheepish smile only to be returned with a death glare that could kill 100 men. she looked furious, shutting out all emotions she turned on her foot and began pacing away, putting her earbuds in and blasting her music. I caught up to her and called out to her "Stormy, I'm sorry for what I did, I'm sorry for making your life a living hell." She stopped for a minute and began walking again, walking into the building.

I began walking to my class as I heard a very angry Alyssa and un unnfimiliar voice as I opened the door someone small hit me in the chest, she scooted back a little bit and I caought her before she fell again, she Ripped herself from my grasp and shouldered her way around me, I looked at Alyssa and saw an expression I was not Thinking she would have; A Expression of pure shock. I raised an eyebrow at her and she looked at me and said "S-she hasn't spoken in 5 years." I turned around to see the girls bathroom door shutting just in time with a loud Bang, I winced at the sound and look at alyssa and she gave me the "You have to fix it this time" Look. What a peachy way to start a day of school.

***

PICTURE OF DILLIN TO THE SIDE

OML ITS GETTING JUICY? RIGHT? D: PLEASE TELL ME I DID IT RIGHT I HOPE!

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH OTHERS!

LOVE YOU GUYS~!