𝟎𝟏.

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭

You just finished your swimming lesson in the country club when you feel observed. You look everywhere but you don't see anything. You think it's just your mind messing around with you so you turn back to go take a shower when you rush into a tall blond and blue eyed guy you've never seen before. Your hands are on his muscular chest and his on your shoulders. He doesn't look your age (16) maybe 19 yo?

"You okay?" Says the the tall blond guy.
"Yes, but you should look where you walk" I said.
"I'm not the one that was in the moon, love" he replied.
Love?
You look away and walk to the showers, take a quick shower and when you go out you see him, the blond dude, again.

"I forgot to present myself, Rafe Cameron, what about you?"
"Not interested" you reply.
"Why so cold, not every guy wants to get in your pants you know." Says Rafe.
Y/n: "Oh yeah?"
R: "So what's really your name?"
Y/n: "Marilyn Monroe"
R: "Hold on...I know you." "You're a pogue!" "What are doing here!"
"I'm rich" you say. You were about to leave when you feel a hand on your wrist.
"Well you're pretty hot for a pogue, see you."
Her blood was boiling, she just wanted to slap him and kick him in the balls but she couldn't. "You're pretty hot for a pogue" was living in her mind. What does that mean ? I'm hot? Or I'm just okay?

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁. 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹, 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄....