Highschool

You know the early-morning people right? I'm not one of them. I moved my head over to glare at the schreeching alarm clock in the storm of my hair, groaning I throw my legs over the bed, touching the cold wooden floor with my bare feet, slamming my fist down onto the stupid alarm clock, oh how I love mornings!. I yawned and streched my arms as I stood up from the bed looking down at the clock i softly chuckled and said "Terrific" under my breath.

*******

I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on, stripping my old band t-shirt and boxers off along with my undergarments into the hamper. Hey, what can I say, boxers are almost as comfy as sweatpants. Almost. I stepped into the shower and began on my hair, Let me tell you; My hair is the devil its self, it goes to the small of my back and its as red as dye, and its all natrual color! So fun, I've never cut it because i love it long. I began running my hands through my oh so very thick hair and began moisturizing my scalp with soapy hands. I then washed it all out and began shaving wheres its needed. thanks god that parts actually kinda easy. Once I'm finally done I wash down in my Axe bodywash. Okay, I love the smell of guys body wash, so what? I then turn off the shower after washing every inch of my body and step out, wrapping a warm fluffy black towel around my, stepping on the matt in front of the mirror to dry my feet off I open the door and walk out, a trail of steam following me.

I go to my humongus closet and pull out a pair of Black skin-tight pair of skinny Jeans and a band t-shirt "Get Scared" That I decided to make into a crop-top. I then got a pair of ankle socks and my black vans out , grabbing a matching pair of black undergarments from victoria secrets, Okay, there underwear and bras are awesome, so I have to have them. I pulled my bra on as I slid my underwear on, buckling the bra in the back as i slid on my black "Get Scared" Croptop and my skinny jeans. I then Get a Flannel I had hanging up and put it on, sitting infront of my black vanity table, I look into the mirror and begin putting on foundation, once im done with that I rub in my concealor on my eyes, chin, and under my eyes, forehead, and temples in with a Damp make-up sponge. Once finished with that, I clean my hands with a baby wipe. I then do a Cat eye with some liquid liner, then put some black eye-line on my bottom lid, finishing it off with mascara. I then went into the bathroom and blow-dried my hair, sliding on a beanie i grabbed my Iphone 6+ and my earbuds and messenger bag and was out the door with a granola bar. I would say bye to my mother, but we had an argument recently so Nope. I then began driving off on my Black Motorcycle. My freedom pass.

****School~***

I don't  know why, but im always nervous on the first day. I parked my bike and took off my helmet, putting it in the compartment under my seat as i re-adjusted my slightly out of place beanie as I put my earbuds in and fiddled with my belly piercing a little, Yeah I guess I'm a badass? Nah, more like a wallflower. I walk up to the only person I talk to, I've known her since 7th grade. Were Sisters from other Misters you could say. Live by the moto "Chicks before dicks", Alyssa is bueatiful, she has brownish-blondeish hair with the tips dyed red, and is WAY more girly than me. shes usually wearing patterned leggins, white crop-tops and UGG boots, We have matching cases but shes way more taller than me, Sadly. She's 5'10" While I'm a shocking 5'6". I stopped growing In 7th, and I don't really care, because I know the reason why: Coffee. Me and Alyssa can not live without it.

I approach her and stand on my tippy-toes to look over her shoulders to see who she's talking to. I gasped a little and she turned very quickly and I tripped over myself, almost falling down to have her cetch me as were both laughing, but the person still looking at her then back at me, The brownish-greenish eyes seemed fimiliar, but I don't recall where i've seen them. She let me go and I chuckled a little, still having a ghost of a smile on my face as I turned back to him, he looked at Alyssa expectantly like saying "Are you going to introduce me or not." , I looked at her as i raised in eyebrow and looked back at him, to only see him staring at me, but quickly looks down at his phone, giving me a "Hair-flip". I crossed my arms and looked back alyssa with the same look he gave me, tapping my foot slightly as she looked a little cautious. She finnaly spoke up, clearing her throat saying, "Stormy, T-this is Dillin.", My head turned faster than lighting back at the guy who had a sheepish smile on his face, he having his hand held out for me to shake, It was a little awkward because he was at leat 5'11-6'1 ish, I shook his hand and began walking away, only to hear a deep voice that i used to love call after me, I spun on my foot to face him, trying to hide any emotions in my eyes, but he sees through it he then says "Look, I'm sorry about two years ago, I was a cocky prick and I ruined your life." I only stared at him since I didn't talk anymore, alyssa came running after us, I turned to her and she said as she stood by me "Um, Dillin, She doesn't talk anymore .", He looked back at me with eyes full of one emotion I hated most. Pity. I began to start getting angry so I put my earbuds in and turned back around and walked off, Blaring "Can You Feel My Heart By: Bring Me The Horizon" Into my ears, I walked into the school and picked up my schedule, heading up to my first class, since I was very smart I was in All AP classes, so I walked Into 12th grade Math.

15 minutes before schools starts

As I looked out the window, sitting in the desk nearest to the window I was harshly poked in the ribs by someone, I lazily turned my Head to face the person who poked me, only to see an Angry Alyssa , she sat in the desk by me and began talking in a very loud voice "STORMY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? HE'S REALLY SORRY, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? HE MISSES TALKING TO YOU AND I KNOW YOU MISS HIM, SO WHY CAN'T YOU FORGIVE HIM?" I looked at her with a death glare and opened my mouth, Oh my god. I was breaking my rule of never talking again out of home. I haven't said a word in 5 years and I'm pretty shocked I'm doing this. "Well, maybe if he had'nt lied to me, Maybe I would forgive him." And with that I stood from my desk and made my way to the door very quickly a skilled, only to adruptly bump into a very hard chest, looking up I glared at the person, not caring who it was and shoulder my way around him. This was  a fintastic way to start a first day in HIghschool.

*******

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT IF I SHOULD CONTINUE ?

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE AND I HOPE I DID OKAY C:

Picture of Stormy, next chapter will have a picture of   Dillin, Then alyssa