Chapter 3 The Initiation Part 1

After me and Yang confessed to each other, I saw Blake sitting by herself.

Alex: Hey babe, wanna meet my new friend?

Yang: Blake, that's what you said her name was, right?

Alex: Yeah, wanna go meet her?

Yang nodded her head. I motioned her to follow me and we headed towards Blake.

Alex: YO BLAKE!

Blake looked up from her book and saw me waving at her. She put a bookmark in her book, about a dude who has 2 souls.

 She put a bookmark in her book, about a dude who has 2 souls

Blake: Hey Alex, who's the girl behind you?

Alex: Remember my best friend I was talking about earlier.

Blake: Yeah, why?

Alex: Well I'd like to introduce you to my best friend and now girlfriend Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: Hi, I like your bow.... It matches with your pajamas!

Blake: Thanks, I'm Blake Belladonna. It's nice to meet you Yang.

Yang: So how did you meet my boyfriend?

I realized something after Yang asked that question. Whenever Yang asks that kind of question it's either because she's, jealous, being overprotective, and possessive, or all 3.

Blake: Well earlier we ran into Weiss Schnee earlier, we both told her off. I walked away and he ran after me, it turns out that....

She paused, I understood why so I gave her a reassuring smile, which is rare, and said.

Alex: Blake, she knows I'm a Uchiha don't worry about it.

Blake blushed at my smile.

Blake: Turns out that my dad saved him and his sister, from being murdered.

Yang's eyes widened and she hugged Blake.

Yang: When you get the chance, please tell your dad that I said thank you for saving my best friend!

Blake: Of course.

Yang: Don't worry your secrets safe with me.

Blake: YOU TOLD HER?!

Alex: Well technically, I told her that a faunus named Ghira Belladonna saved me. Back when it first happened.

Then Weiss walked over to us.

Weiss: Hey some of us are trying to sleep.

Then Weiss and Yang see each other.

WY: OH NOT YOU AGAIN!

Alex: Shes right guys people are trying to sleep. Wow never thought I'd agree with a Schnee that wasn't Winter.

Weiss: Oh now your on my side?!

Alex: No I'm on the side of the people.

Yang: What's your problem with my boyfriend?!

Weiss: He's a hazard to my health, and a hazard to my personal property!

Alex: Well, that last part I disagree with. You left your shit out in the open for anyone to fall on top of you stupid bitch.

Weiss: I hate you!

Alex: Feelings Mutual.

We all went our separate ways after that, me and Yang went back and got into our sleeping bags.

Alex: Hey Yang.

Yang: Yeah babe?

Alex: You only question people like the way you just did Blake unless, you're worried about me. Did you feel threatened by Blake?

Yang: What, no of course I don't. She's just the daughter of the man that saved you.

Alex: So if I were to make Blake my new best friend you w-

Yang got in my face and grabbed my shoulders roughly.

Yang: Don't you even dare to finish that sentence.

She said as her eyes turned red.

Alex: I knew it.

I hugged her and gave a peck on the cheek.

Alex: Don't worry about her, I only love you.

Yang: You love me?

Alex: Yeah I do. I thought that was obvious. Do y-you love me?

Yang looks at me with tears in her eyes, she gets out of her sleeping bag and got into mine.

Alex: Baby you're tearing up are you ok?

Yang: Yes I'm fine these are tears of joy, and about if I love you. Of course I do. Let me show you just how much I do.

She pulled down my sweats and got under the cover of the sleeping bag.

Timeskip.

Me and Yang were in the locker room getting ready.

(Alex's Clothes)

Yang: So you're going in armored up

Alex: Yeah. My Dad back when he was still alive told me about the Grimm in Emerald Forest. Better prepared and not need it than being unprepared and needing it.

Yang: You're right.

Then a blonde dude walked passed us.

???: RIDICULOUS! There's no way I put my stuff in locker 636! I would've remembered having to count that high.

Alex: Poor dude.

Then from a few lockers over I could hear Weiss trying to convince some poor girl to be on her team.

Weiss: So Pyrrha, have you put any thought on who you want to be on your team?

Pyrrha: Not really I just planned on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well what do you think about being on my team?

Pyrrha: That sounds grand!

Weiss: Perfect!

Weiss then starts her own inner monologue until.

???: You know what's also perfect, me Jaune Arc.

Weiss: Ugh you again?

Yang: Hey Baby, let's go.

Alex: Baby?

Yang: You called me that last night. Am I not aloud to call you that? Besides you are younger than me.

Alex: I hate being the youngest one.

Yang: But you're the most skilled one here.

Alex: Fair enough.