Chapter 7

We stop and I feel light headed, "You guys really need to stop doing that." I rub my forehead.

He frowns at me, "But it was the only way to get here in time to watch the sun."

I look over at the lake, "Fine. Is it close to time?"

He takes my hand and walks to the water. He stops next to the lake and takes off his shoes, followed by his socks, which he tucks into his shoes, and then pulls his pants up to his knees.

I watch him walk into the water. He looks back at me, "Aren't you coming?"

I stare at him for a moment. He smiles. I roll my eyes and nod, "Give me a moment."

He looks up at the sky, "I'd say you have 5 minutes."

I take my shoes and socks off, doing the same as him by tucking them into my shoes. Then I take my jacket off as well, I don't have another. I'm wearing shorts so I don't need to pull up the end. I walk towards him. I put my foot into the water, "Fuck that's cold."

He laughs lightly, "Well I mean it is late spring. Plus the lake usually is quite cold. You'll get used to the cold soon enough, if not I'll bring you back to the cabin and warm you up."

I sigh, "Fine." I put both my feet in the water, "Oh okay. Oh fuckady fuck. Why do we even need to go into the water?"

He takes my hand and pulls me further into the water. I stumble forward and fall into the water. I quickly get up out of the water, "What the fuck!" I hold my arms over my upper body. I'm completely drenched.

He laughs, "Sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

I glare at him slightly, "You're an asshole."

He tries to hold back a laugh.

I scoff, "You think this is funny?"

He nods, "Yes, very much so." He continues to laugh.

I try to keep a serious face, but I can't seem to. I start to smile, "Stop."

He continues to laugh, "I can't."

I push water at him. He stands there with a blank face, that seemed to shut him up. He wipes the water from his face and looks at me with a raised brow, "Now you're asking for it."

My eyes widen in slight fear but also excitement. He starts to push through the water to reach me. I run at the best of my ability further into the water. When the water reaches my hips. I start to swim away.

I see him swimming after me, "Y/n! Stop swimming so far! Come back here and end the battle you have commenced!"

I laugh, "Never!" I keep swimming out further into the water. I soon reach a doc in the middle of the water. I climbed up the side ladder. I look around the water and don't see him. I try to look but I still don't see him. The water doesn't seem to be moving anymore either, other than the small wave from me moving the doc.

"Jungkook?!" I start to feel slightly nervous. I still don't see him. The doc dips slightly.

I turned around, "Boo!"

I scream and fall back into the water. I swallow a bunch of water on my way under. I try to swim back to the top but my body seems to feel heavier than before.

Someone jumps into the water. I feel my surroundings blur and then go black.

-----

I feel pressure against my chest and then I cough up water. I sit up and take deep breaths.

"Oh thank god." I look to my side and see Jungkook, "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to surprise yo-"

I shushed him, "Shh."