✨Chapter 14✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up to see Sam working on something, "Good morning, Sam" Y/N said smiling at her phone when she saw Sam turn his full attention to the phone, "Good morning," Sam replied smiling back. "Did you eat something before you started working or not?" Y/N said bringing to worry about him, Sam smiled at the worry in her eyes and replied with "Don't worry M'Lady, I ate breakfast like 10 minutes before you woke up," Y/N smiled and remembered that she is supposed to plan details for George's visit with George and SapNap. 

"Hey, Sam, I think I am going to go eat something and get ready for the day and I have to talk to George and SapNap about George's visit," Y/N said and started to get out of bed, "Alright then bye talk to you later and do you wanna stream later?"  Sam needed an excuse to talk to Y/N because well they didn't have to build the prison excuse anymore. "Of course My good sir, Talk to you later Sam," Y/N said doing a little wave at the camera and hanging up. 

Y/N got out of bed and walked out to the living room to see Liz sitting in the living room watching something on the TV. Y/N walked to the kitchen and made herself a bowl of cereal, Y/N sat down at the kitchen island and ate her cereal. After Y/NN finished her cereal, she walked back into the living room and saw Liz still sitting there now her full attention towards her phone. "Hey Liz, how has your morning been so far?" Y/N question sitting down next to her best friend, Liz turned to look at Y/N smiling. "My morning has been good so far, how about you Y/N?" Liz said cheerfully which made Y/N happy considering her mood was better than last night. 

"I am good, and why are you so cheerful?" Y/N questioned again and Liz just smiled, "Oh nothing don't worry," Liz said and returned her full attention to her phone. "Um okay, well anyways I will be in my room if you need me," Y/N retreated to her room thinking about what or who had Liz so cheerful, Y/N thought about how Liz could have heard her telling Sam about George's visit but was sure that was not the matter because her bedroom door was closed and their rooms have soundproofing.

Y/N ignored it for now and took a shower and did her morning routine. Y/N sat at her desk and booted up her PC and went to discord making a group chat with SapNap and George, she started planing out the details in her mind so she could give George and SapNap multiply options. 

Discord:

Discord:

Liz's surprise:
Members:
Sappy Nappy🔥
Gogy🕶
Queen👑