Chapter One

Naruto (15) spent his time traing alone within the wilderness.

" Kurama." Naruto said. " What will be tailed beast training session?"

" First. Climbed the tallest rocky mountain cliff." Kurama said. " That is 30,000 feet high. Can you do that?"

" I can do it without eating or drinking." Naruto said.

" That's because I will maintaining your chakra in order to make yourself looked active and prevent yourself from being starved, dehydrated or even heat stroke. Remember, this training test will be called First Survival Training Test Session."Kurama said.

" Okay Kurama!" Naruto said. " Let's try the trained."

Suddenly Fuu of the Hidden Waterfall Village showed up.

" Not so fast Naruto." Fuu said.

Naruto and Kurama were deadpanned.

" It's my brother Chomei's jinchuuriki." Kurama said.

" Seven-tailed jinchuuriki from the Hidden Waterfall Village? What is she doing here?" Naruto asked.

" I suspected that she wanted to challenged you in the spar." Kurama said.

" Seriously?" Naruto asked.

" I'm serious idiot." Kurama said.

" Is this all about how to control tailed beast business?" Naruto asked. " Then it would be a smoking gun. But I wanted to know more about the ways of controling the tailed beasts."

" Well then Naruto, if you want to learn how to control the tailed beasts, then fight me one on one." Fuu said. " Jinchuuriki versus Jinchuuriki."

Naruto deadpanned.

" What is this Jinchuuriki Battle Royale? First was Gaara and his idiotic one-tailed tanuki named Shukaku and now this. Luckily, she is the only jinchuuriki who isn't part of the Five Great Nations."

" Shall we started?" Fuu asked.

Naruto didn't hesistated.

" Well then, I shall accepted your challenge this time in sparring session." Naruto said. " What about Taijutsu Sparring?"

" Taijutsu Sparring? Well then, let's do this." Fuu said.

Meanwhile, Yugito and Killer Bee were staring at Naruto and Fuu who were started to spar each other.

" Yugito." Killer Bee said. " Why don't we test Naruto in sparring?"

" Nope." Yugito said. " Because Naruto is already found a sparring partner."