Chapter 6

A/N -

Heeey here's another update for you! We just reached 700 reads on Wattpad and 1,400 on FanFiction, I can't believe it that you're actually reading my crazy writing! As I said I was motivated to write when people leave comments sooo here's another long chapter that I hope you'd enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

shots of tequila for everyone!

Disclaimer -

I don't own Grey's Anatomy, I only own some OCs

-------------------------------------------------

"Who the hell are you Meredith Grey?" said the still shocked redhead.

"Well, that's a loaded question" chuckled Meredith as she placed her bag on the sofa. "Let me show you your room first so you can settle in" she added, ushering the redhead up the stairs to a hallway. Meredith will do anything to delay the conversation, she needs to find a way to explain this to the older woman without telling her everything.

Not that she doesn't trust Addison, she does, despite their history. She's just being careful, this part of her life had always been a secret that nobody in Seattle ever knew, even Cristina, her person. Well other than Jackson who's always been a part of her life.

The pair walked inside a big bedroom, complete with a flat screen T.V., walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, a king size bed, loveseat, vanity and floor to ceiling windows that show the New York skyline. The room had white, gold and gray detailing, it was classy but not overbearing.

As the older woman took a deep breath at the sight of the room, she smelt a faint floral smell.

Addison glanced around the room, admiring its beauty. It was better than any hotel she has ever stayed at, and that says something since she had her fair share of luxurious hotels. The whole room screams luxury, it was clear as day that Meredith Grey had money. Addison has money too, her family is filthy rich, but this was different, this screamed old money filthier than filth rich.

"I would offer you Jackson's room since it's bigger than this one, but I thought you'd want your personal space, so I'm offering you the guest bedroom instead" said the blonde gesturing to the room. "Besides I think Jackie still has some things left there from the last time we went here and this has a better view of New York" she muttered walking towards the window, the early morning rays of the sun highlighting her pale complexion and blonde hair. "I hope you don't mind."

The older woman who sat on the bed turned to face Meredith. "No not at all, in fact this is perfect, thank you Meredith" she said as she stared at the blonde. She noticed how despite her smile and calmness, in her eyes you could see that there was something troubling the young woman, it was stormy. There was an air of mystery that surrounded her, even before, back in Seattle.

There were still a lot of things being left unsaid, a lot of secrets buried behind those troubled green eyes. The eyes that were now staring back at Addison. It was silent for a while, both women enjoying the moment of peace shared between them.

After a few minutes, it was Meredith who broke the silence "How about I'll show you around while we wait for our luggage, they'll bring them up in a short while." She walked towards the door gesturing to Addison to follow her. The redhead stood up and straightened her skirt before following behind.

They walk towards another door, just across from Addison's room. It turns out to be Meredith's bedroom, it was bigger than Addison's and was mostly white and gold and smelt like lavender. There was also a balcony connected to the room, with chairs and a table. It was different from Meredith's house back in Seattle. From what she could remember during her short visit for a dinner with all their friends, it was cleaner and looked classier compared to the surgeon frat house.