6

" He wont talk to me. Hes couped up in his room reading those awful and harsh comments. " I whined to Sara as we were in my dorm room with my head buried in her stomach. " It has to be hard for him. Hes been outted when he doesnt even know what he likes. " Sara said to which I sighed. " I know but Im his sister. I want to help him through it. " I replied. " Some things are best handled alone. " She said and I hummed nuzzling her tummy. " I must go. The Queen will be here soon. " I say. Putting on my red jacket then left the dorms heading out to the front of the school.

 Putting on my red jacket then left the dorms heading out to the front of the school

" Hello mother. " I greeted as she came out the car. " Hello Dawn. " She said kissing my hairline. " Your majesty, I cannot express how sorry we are that this happenned at our school. We will issue a state- " The Headmistress started as the Queen and I walked past but was cut short. " You're not condemning anything until we tell you so. " Mother said walking inside but I turned to the headmistress. " Its ok. Its not your fault. Their relationship was set in stone from Simons first note. All we have to do is clear a path for them. " I say then turned to follow mother. Entering Wilhelms room for the first time since I saw the video two days ago I frowned seeing my brother curled on the bed.
  " You do realize that this will have consequence? " The Queen asked sitting at his desk while I sat on the egde of his bed to the window. " Im sorry, Mama. " He said after a long moment of silence. " It looks like we cant cover this up. We have to address the matter. But we can still deny that it is you in the video. Its hard to recognize you, so what we'll do is this. " She said making me glare at her in anger. " We'll pick both of you up on Saturday. We'll let, um, Rosenqvuist handle the interview. We'll give exclusive rights to the entire statement. We can trust her. " The Queen said as if that was supposed to calm the bull fight in Wilhelm stomach and head. " I dont want you seeing Simon for the time being. It, uh, only sets off new rumors. We have to solve this first. " Queen finished. After a long evening of discussing the statement we stood outside the boys dorm to send off our mother. " Right. " She started as we stood outside her car. " See you this weekend. " She said then caressed Wilhelms cheeks. " Take care of each other for me. " Mother said rubbing my hands and I hummed watching her enter the car. " Do you agree with whatever mother said? " I asked as we along with Malin reentered the boys dorm. " No I dont. I like Simon alot. But the country does not want a queer king. And how will I have heirs Gry? This is all too hard. " He complained falling onto the bed and I smiled closing the door. " I was thinking I could be your surrogate when that time comes. Simons sperm and my egg. I doubt Sara would have a problem with it. And we could ask Sara if she would mind bearing your sperm and her egg. Boom royal blood heirs. " I say as I sat on the floor beside his bed rubbing his chest an soothing his hair back. " What did I do to get you as a sister? "  " By being the best brother. Now message Simon and tell him everything. No secrets. " I said standing up and grabbed his headphones putting on soothing and calm songs for him before heading to my room. Leaving his room I saw August heading there with a platter of food and fruits. " Hey can I go in? " He asked me and my eyes scanned his awkward posture. " Sure. He needs a friend. " I say before walking past him. Guilt. I thought as I left the boys dorm.