Marie Kanker

Height (Ht): 5'5"

Weight (Wt): 175Lbs

Age: 14

Older Sister: Lee Kanker (Age:15)

Younger Sister: May Kanker (Age:13)

Bio:

Marie is the middle sibling of the Kanker Sisters. She is often shown as relatively crafty and sneaky. Marie is an easily angered, intimidating, and rather a tomboyish girl. Her menacing personality often frightens the other kids before she even speaks or acts, to no surprise. She is shown to be immensely strong and enjoys using it. She is a talented fighter, succeeding in taking out all three Eds in under twenty seconds using wrestling alone. She is in love with Edd, and many times he has been the victim of the extreme love she has for him.

The original Marie might have been that way, but not me. What am I going to do? There's no way I can act and do the same things the original Marie did. For one I am a black twenty-seven-year-old woman in a fourteen-year-old body. How does this world expect me to act like a kid when I haven't been one for over ten years.

This is a major fail on the transmigrated system. Why could I not be placed in something else like Totally Spies or something?

A/N: Tell me what you think of a story like this. Is it interesting enough of a topic to read for a change. Cartoon network is my childhood.