DNA!

It was time for our performance. Ceph and I went backstage and the workers helped us to our dressing room. I let my hair the way it was, like Ceph and put my clothes on. We both put long sleeved bodies on and platform high heels. Mine was colorful and I had turquoise High heels on. Ceph's was black and white with black heels. Then a woman came in and made our make up. I had a thick line of eyeliner and red lipstick and a little nude eye shadow. Ceph had dark red purplish lipstick with eye shadow and a thin line of eyeliner. I was happy that the heels were comfortable since we are staying dressed like that for the rest of the night.

We walked down the hall behind the stage and trained our voices. We put our earpiece on and took the mics. The dancers came and we wished good luck to each other. They went first as the intro started. I was shaking. Ceph hugged me tightly. "Imagine we're alone. Don't be afraid. I'm next to you." she said. I smiled. It was time to go and show everyone what we can do. I'm ready. I mean I'm not alone after all.

"Does he tell you he loves you, when you least expected?
Does he fluter you're heart, when he kissed your neck?
No scientist or biology, it's obvious when he's holding me.
It's only natural that I'm so affected."

During my part only, I saw Michael's green eyes looking at me the whole time. Then we started dancing and singing. I tried to focus, but it was hard.

"It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA!" We finished. Everyone was applauding and whistling and cheering. I smiled. This is amazing. I looked at Ceph and she was tearing up. I wrapped my arms tightly around her. Then we waved and went off stage. I hugged her again.

"This was the best experience ever." I cheered. We walked back to our seats and sat down as the boys hugged us.

Suddenly something caught my attention. "Here are the categories for 'Best lyrics video'." Will smith said.

"Ariana grande with problems. 5seconds of summer with Amnesia. Mel&Ceph with Good Enough. Katy Perry with roar. Avicii with the days." A voice spoke, Ceph held my hand tightly.

"And the winner is... MEL&CEPH WITH GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!" Will yelled into the mic. My heart stopped. Ceph stood up screaming then she pushed me up and hugged me.

"WE MADE IT!!" She yelled.

"We made it?" She nodded, I can't believe this. "WE MADE IT!" We walked on stage hand in hand. We hugged Will and said thank you as he congratulated us giving us the Moon man. I was shaking.

"Thank you so much. I can't believe we made it. This is all thanks to you so thank you, we love your support and we surely love you. Thank you." I said into the mic.