What to read next?

Hey everyone!

I'm so grateful to everyone who's been reading and commenting on Intricacies of Love recently. I'm sorry if I haven't thanked you on your message board. Wattpad restricts that number. I've been so overwhelmed with your love. It's amazing to see how many people have actually read this book in just a week. The reads have shot up from 30k to 40k in like ten days. It's insane guys! Thank you so much for your support.

It's not the best book out there and my writing has improved quite a lot since I finished writing this. I sometimes cringe at the amount of punctuation errors in this book. Lol.

I'm here to request. The support on this book has been immense and unconditional and I require your support again, dear readers. I'm currently working on a New Adult novel set in a college and I need your feedback. I can't possibly explain how much this feedback would help me.

So, if you're someone who likes college romances, a sarcastic protagonist and an equally charming pop singer, this might be to your liking.

Presenting, Being Eve Summers.

Why do people not understand each other? Why do humans believe they are right? 

Eve Summers, a college student who hates music, has many questions. When the girl who absconds the spotlight, and music, is forced to be the lead singer of the only music band in college, everything turns upside down. With the ever-so-sweet Noah Wilson as the band director and her mentor, she realizes she had the answers to life's questions all along. 

Is she ready to face the truth of the answers? When walls are lifted and fears unleashed, will Eve face the demons of her past or risk losing everything that she has ever known?

If this sounds like the book you would like, do consider checking it out!

Happy reading! <3