(3)

================================

Why do I feel something?

Thinks Felix before he turn to the guy who has been staring at him, Which is Hyunjin.

Felix.. is this you? The same Felix from five years ago?

Hyunjin still cant believe his eyes.

I feel like someone is calling me..

Felix's heart also start to race.

At this point, without question, they both just stare into each other eyes.. not saying anything..

Just their hearts who were talking on their behalf...

As if we dont know each other.., yeah, as if we never even know each other before. I miss you...

Thinks Hyunjin.

Second by second, but they just need to stare at each other.

Have we met each other before? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Said Felix's heart.

"Sir, here is your payment." Said the receptionist.

But they somehow didnt care about their surrounding because they both are in their own world now.

"Sir?" Still no respond, "SIR!" she had to raised her voice at this point while swaying her hand in front of both of them.

Hyunjin and Felix are both surprised and immidiately look away.

"Umm... Yes?" Hyunjin turn to the receptionist.

"This is your payment, thank you." She said.

Hyunjin nodding while taking the money and rushed to leave before he could do something else here. While Felix, he is still staring at the clumsy guy who has been a reason to his heartbeats few second ago.

"I'm sorry but young master, are you okay?" The receptionist interrupt Felix from his daydream.

"Uh- m... Yeah, I'm okay. Continue your job." Then he left after glancing the entrance to look for that guy but unfortunately he is already out of his sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________

A loud music blasting the whole room. People desperately shamelessly dancing to the rythm, having fun screaming their lungs out. Noises are everywhere, typical of nightclubs.

In one corner, there placed Hyunjin sitting all alone. In front of him, there's several empty cups of wine.

"O-one mmmoore please...~~" Hyunjin is already not in his right mind at this point.

As he wish, one more wine has been serve for him.

He stare at it for a second  before laughing all alone. He find that the cup look funny for some reason.

Some girls approached but he just doesnt care about them. All he care was how to get rid of the feelings he just get after meeting Felix.

"You know... You all sucks!!" He screamed at the girls and left the club because he felt suffocated with the vibe in this loud place.

He also can feel that his body started to feel weird since he is not used to alcohol. He even cant walk straight anymore.

"Felix... Where are you? Haha... You always there... But...uhg... B-but... I'm uh.. I'm the one who is not there." Hyunjin walking down the road, talking to himself.

Sometimes he burst into laughter. Sometimes he suddenly crying. Nothing can help him now. Because he is the one who chose to be this way.

Tired of walking, he held himself with the help of fences that is built on the road. Humming whatever cross his mind.