The Day Fate Changed..

Five years prior to the fifth Holy Grail War, weakening every day due the effect of black mud from the Holy Grail, Kiritsugu dies, leaving Izuku frustrated, depressed, and alone. He was subsequently watched over by Nemuri Kayama, Izuku's longtime neighbor and his History teacher, and his living expenses were managed by her grandfather, Raiga Kayama.
He Later went to UA Highschool because of his Projection/Tracing Magic he passed Successfully in the 3rd place of the test, He placed third due to his magic not being completely perfected yet. Later on he learnt that Nemuri Kayama or as Midnight Teached History Class in UA, He once never knew she was a pro hero in the first place, So it surprised him very much so.

(In The Present Timeline)

It was Morning, we can see our Green haired protagonist sleeping in the Storehouse that he uses to practice his magecraft on many objects alike, but his sleep will soon be disturbed as a  woman who looks like she's in highschool soon enters the storehouse to wake him up.

???:"Senpai?"

She tries calling out to him but he doesn't seem to budge, so she tries another attempt to wake him up.

???:"Senpai? Are you awake?"

Her second attempt at waking him up succeeded as he began to move around then sitting down to notice he fell asleep due to overworking on his magic again.

Izuku:"Ohayo, Ochako"

Ochako:"Hai, Goodmorning Senpai"

Izuku:"Sorry, Ochako I was supposed to help with breakfast"

Ochako:"Don't worry about that Senpai, You we're up late again weren't you?"

Izuku:"Don't be silly, that's not an excuse"

Ochako:"Please Let me take care of it, Also if you leave the Storehouse in this state, Kayama-sensei will scold you.

Izuku:"That's a.. Good point, I guess I'll be taking on that offer then."

Ochako:"That's great, Ill be waiting for you Senpai"

After She left the Storehouse, Izuku looks back on the tools he used his magecraft on.

Izuku:"Falling asleep before finishing, shows that i lack focus.."

It was Morning in the Emiya Household and we can see Izuku Doing pushups in the Dojo while Ochako was cooking breakfast, as he finished his daily regiment he stood up and took a shower, after he was done he dried himself up then put on his School Uniform then heads to the kitchen to see Ochako just finished cooking their breakfast while Nemuri was Reading something on the newspaper.

Izuku:"Sorry for the trouble, Ochako"

Ochako:"It's no trouble at all, I do it because i want to.

As he sits to the table looking at the prepared food, he seems to find Nemuri odd? at the situation.

Izuku:"Ohayo, Nemuri-nee"

Nemuri:"Ohayo!"

Izuku/Ochako:"Itadakimasu"

As Ochako starts to drink the soup that she made, while Izuku starts  to pour soy sauce on the grated yam, but there was something wrong going on as Nemuri starts to smirk smugly because her plan worked, because the moment Izuku took a bite out of the rice with grated yam he fell down as the taste was rather disgusting.