Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)

Hello, pretty ladies :)

This is already the third part of the mini-series I wrote for @AtsushiNoKyojin and @tsukixx. So if you haven't read the first two chapters, please go back and read it so that you'll get this one. Okay? Thankyou for reading, lovelies ♥

Listening to "Haunted" by Taylor Swift while writing this. Omfg. It fits you and Murasakibara's OTP in this chapter. LOL

---

Love As We Know It (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader x Himuro Tatsuya) PART III

---

It was seven weeks prior Murasakibara Atsushi's disappearance when you discovered you were carrying his child.

You were helpless and miserable..

You couldn't get through to him at all and you couldn't bring yourself to show up in his house to tell him you were pregnant infront of his family. Besides, you didn't even know if he was home.

You were so scared..

Getting pregnant and you were still in college.

What would your parents say or do to you? They might kill you if they ever discover your condition.

Not knowing what to do, you locked yourself up in your apartment. You couldn't eat properly, couldn't sleep, couldn't do anything but just stare at nothingness with thoughts of Murasakibara in your troubled mind.

"[Name]!" Came Himuro's voice from your front door, he sounded so worried and furious. "Open up!"

You couldn't even find the voice to answer so you remained silent and just pretended that you didn't exist.

However, Himuro broke in. He immediately searched for you and found you in your bed. His chest tightened painfully at the sight of your current, wasted state.

"What happened to you, [Name]?" He quickly made his way closer and sat beside you.

But still, you ignored him..

"Rumors of you being pregnant are all over the school, [Name]. What exactly is happening? And where is Atsushi?"

At that, you bursted into tears and sobbed miserably..

"Oh God! So it's true?" He asked in utter shock.

You only nodded your head while still sobbing..

Himuro immediately pulled you up and comforted you in his arms. He rubbed your back and pressed you against his body even more. "Sshh. It's going to be okay, [Name]. That's not good for the baby, please stop crying."

"B-But Atsushi.. He left me. I can't contact him. I don't know what to do." You said in a shaky, hoarse voice.

"We'll talk to him. I'll help you, so please stop crying." He cooed gently, tightening his grip.

With Himuro's help, you were able to contact Atsushi through his phone. It seemed like he blocked you but not Himuro.

"Hello." Came the voice you've been longing to hear. Only it sounded different now, it was cold and emotionless.

"Atsushi! Where are you? Stop doing this to me please! I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do!"

"W-What?" Minutes of complete and utter silence passed by before he spoke again with a broken, shaky voice. It sounded like he was crying on the other line. "I'm sorry. I can't be a father to that child, [Name]. I'll be leaving for Paris to study Culinary and I don't want to have any problems. This is all I ever wanted, I'm sorry."