CHAPTER TWO

Big brother

1. an older brother.

2. a man who serves as a companion, father figure, and role model for a boy.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I get up with a terrible headache because of that shit and do my morning routine.
As I combed my hair my phone started to ring.

Aish!

Who the hell is not sleeping by this time??
I'm really pissed off first this headache and now this stupid sound.
Can't I get some peace!!
I accepted the call without checking the caller ID.
There were only two people who called me this time.
My father or my Oppa.

O.T.P.(on the phone)📞

Y/n: what?(cold tone)

Cause I'm really pissed off.
I'm in no mood to say hello-hi-bye.
As I was expecting that person could be my father cause Oppa might be sleeping like always.

Oppa: Jeez Rae!! Chill women! I'm here trying to sleep now.
(Irritated tone)

Y/n: Yah! Now you want me to sing a lullaby for you in the freaking morning...... *Smirk* don't you think it's too old for you Grandpa???
(Rolled eyes)

Oppa: Yah! How many times do I have to tell you, Don't call me that ever!! And for your information I have a goddamn name. It's S-U-G-A. In case you might forget the old lady. And you are disturbing my precious sleep.

Y/n: Don't blame me!! Who told you to wake up this early in the morning!! Huh?? And let me remind you that you called me first sleepyhead.

Suga: Hey!!! First of all, because of you I'm wasting my precious time to find that guy instead of sleeping.
*Yawn*

Y/n: Aish!!..... Okay now shut up! Tell me did you catch him???

Suga:*Yawn* Ahh..... About that *clear throat* Ahem Ahem it's about that bastard who is betraying us. I have found him.

Y/n: Ohh!!!...... It's about that! Let's have some fun!

What a start of a new day!
I am amused.

Suga: Yeah! Yeah!..... Have your fun alone. I'm not coming with you. Because of that bastard I'm sacrificing my sleep.

Y/n: Tsk! Tsk!....... your loss then. And penny for your precious sleep.

Suga: Now what are you waiting for huh?? Let me sleep, you are wasting my time, Rae!!

Y/n: hmm............Well then good night Grandpa!!!!

Suga: YAH-

Before he could continue his cursed rapping, I hung up the call.
Cause I'm not in the mood to listen to that.