Chapter 22

SMUT WARNING

After the celebration ended the grooms were busy with their guests . Some of the them also congratulate Luna and talked with her . Though she didn't felt much comfortable with them since they are all some big shot like some of them were Chairman's of some well khown companies, some of them were famous celebrities and some of them were Under World Mafia's .

She was sad as well as tired to deal with this situation. Her mood lightened up when she saw two familiar faces in the corner " Unnie ! Oppa!" .

She was about to go towards them when someone grabbed her hand from behind. She turned to look and found Suga eyeing at her . He came near her and whispered , " Go! but don't you dare to create a scene here." Which she nodded in agreement.
" Words Princess " he smirked giving a glare at her. "Y...Yes" she couldn't make an eye contact with him due to his gaze on her . She immediately break free his grip on her and went towards them .

"Luna!" Jennie came running towards her and hugged her tightly . "Are you ok? Did they threatened you again? Are you hurt anywhere? "
" Yes I fine unnie and please don't worry about me . See did you see me hurt anywhere? No right. So calm down i fine right now. Are you both fine? Oppa? " Seojoon came forward with a worried face and hugged her " We are both fine and ok please don't worry about us you should be worried about yourself Luna. " " I will be ok Oppa " " Please let us khow if you are facing any kind of problem at present and ....in the future too" he took both my hands in his and looked at her with guilt.

"I will" tears rolled down from her eyes as she reassured them.

~●○●~

Luna-

Time with my only family ended very shortly and I bided them goodbye.
Now we were in their exclusive black car which was heading towards their mansion.

The whole ride was silent nobody talked about anything . I was looking outside of the window for the whole ride , my small sobs can be heard but nobody questioned or asked me anything.

After a few minutes , the driver stopped the car indicating that we have reached their mansion.

Namjoon, Jin , jhope and Suga were the first ones to step out from the car followed by Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin , I was the last one who stepped out from the car.

After stepping out of the car my eyes were only stucked on the floor . I was not ready to enter that beautiful mansion which was now for me will be nothing more than a prison. Oops sorry not ' Prison ' but " Hell " .

" Hey ! "

I lifted my face to the left side to see Jungkook smiling at me

I lifted my face to the left side to see Jungkook smiling at me . He was waving his hand to my face to get my attention . He extended his hand for me to take and follow his lead. I took his hand and followed him to the mansion since I don't really have an option.