Part-10

Y/N : (Shouts) Tommy....
(She was extremely frightened. She had no idea what to do. She now gets another message written,
"Did you see what is the result of not replying to my previous message? Don't you dare ignore me next time."
Y/N reads the previous message, it was written, "Tonight I will come to your house to visit you. Be ready.")
Y/N : Is he still hiding under my bed? Should I go there and face him or hide somewhere out till morning?
(Just then she hears footsteps of someone coming down. Slowly the sound goes increasing and Y/N's heart starts beating faster.
There appears a man in black.)
Y/N : Wh....w...who are you?
Man : (Laughs) What's kept in knowing me?
Y/N : Look p... please t..tell me.... wh... what do you want from m...me.
Man : I want your life.
Y/N : What? B....but why?
Man : Because you killed my parents.
Y/N : What? What are you saying?
Man : Do you remember the year 2010? You visited Horizon resort. On the new year's Eve there were firecrackers bursting. Your family met Lee family. We were enjoying the sight together at the resort's terrace.
Y/N : Yeah I remember. But you tell me how you know all this?
Man : Because I am the son of Mr. & Mrs. Lee.
You slipped down from the terrace and were going to fall. Your parents too were not around. That time my parents came to help you out. They tried pulling you up. They even saved you, but while saving you my dad's leg slipped on the glass railing and he fell down instead of you. He died on spot. My mother had thanatophobia. She couldn't bear it & she committed suicide.
Y/N : (shocked) I... I did such a big mistake. I am sorry for your loss. But it was an accident. I didn't do it on purpose.
Man : You and your family don't even remember this incident that due to you a couple died. You are enjoying your life. Nothing has changed.
But what about me? My whole life got ruined. I came to footpath. None of my relatives were ready to take my responsibility.
And now....😡 I'll kill you.🔪
Y/N : Look I understand I did really wrong with you. Let be accidentally but I hurted you a lot. But please don't kill me. I will try my best to help you out.
Man : You must be joking. No one ever helps an orphan left alone. They can just say, "I pity you." and walk away.
When my own relatives didn't help me, why will you help me. I won't spare you now. (He takes out the knife and move towards Y/N.)
Y/N : No. No. Please don't do that. (She runs towards her bedroom.)
Man : There's no use of running and hiding. (He follows her.)
Y/N : I think I should call Tae. (She dials Tae's number. But she fell on the stairs and her mobile fell down.)
Man : Look today even the god is with me.
Y/N : Please let me go.
(Y/N pushes him and locks herself inside the room.)
Man : You girl😠... Open the door.
Today no one can save you.
Y/N : (Doesn't speak anything just keeps praying in mind.)
(The man tries breaking the door. After some minutes he breaks it.)
Man : Now what will you do? It's over now.
(He brings the knife near Y/N and suddenly someone holds his hand.)
Tae : Don't worry Y/N, you can't even get a scratch now.
Y/N : Tae...
Tae : How dare you trouble Y/N?
Man : You don't get into all this. I won't leave her today.
(They start fighting. The man injures Tae's hands with the knife. Tae falls down. He again heads towards Y/N.)
Y/N : Tae....🥺 Are you ok?
Please don't do all this I'm really sorry.
(But he gets hit from behind. Jimin had come. He hit him with the vase on head. The man lies down unconscious.)
Y/N : Jimin you too came here.
Jimin : Y/N are you alright?
Y/N : Yeah 🥺. (She hugs Jimin.)
Jimin : It's ok Y/N you don't have to worry now.
(Tae gets angry seeing this.)
Y/N : (Remembers Tae is injured.) Tae come on get up. You are injured badly.
Tae : You don't worry about me. Of course I was unable to save you.
Y/N : Are you mad? What are you saying? I would have died if you didn't stop him on time. Come on give me your hand.
Tae : I don't need anyone's help. I can get up on my own. (Tries to get up, but falls.)
Y/N : Don't be so stubborn Tae. (Y/N helps him to get up.)
Oh my god, the cut is really deep. Just wait here, I'll get the first-aid box.
Tae : Why did you follow me?🤨
Jimin : Look I knew it would have been dangerous and I can't leave you alone in trouble. And Y/N is my friend too.
Tae : I told you not to come in between, and Y/N is not your friend.😠
Jimin : Y/N is my friend. You can't deny that. And you are my b...
Tae : Don't you dare. I'm nothing to you.
Y/N : (comes back) Tae give me your hand.
Tae : I'll do it on my own.
Y/N : Don't argue and give to me.
(She starts cleaning the wound.)
Tae : Ah..! What are you doing?
Y/N : Sorry. Sorry. I'll do it slowly.
Tae : Can you stop crying now.😒
Y/N : I'm not crying.🥺
Tae : Look everything is alright.
Y/N : Everything is happening because of me. Due to me you got injured.😭
Tae : I am fine. See I'm sitting safe infront of you.(He wipes Y/N's tears.) Stop crying like a baby.😑
Y/N : I'm not any baby.😤
(Jimin too gets a bit jealous by this.)
Jimin : Yeah Y/N I have called the police they'll take care of him.
Y/N : I don't know how to thank you both. You two saved my life today. But I promise I'll make it up to you. Thanks a lot.
Jimin : You are safe that's more than enough.
Tae : Yes you don't have to do anything and thank me.
I can't loose you again. (Whispers)
Y/N : What? Did you say something?
Tae : Nope.
Y/N : It's done Tae. You'll feel better now.
But how did you two know I'm in trouble.
Tae : Because I am quite smart.😒
Y/N : Tae... I'm serious. Please tell me. Jimin atleast you tell.
Jimin : When you called Tae I picked his mobile. But you didn't speak anything, I could hear only loud noise coming. I knew that time itself there's something wrong. By the time Tae came. When I told him all this he ran alone without even thinking anything.
I asked him to wait for me, but he didn't listen. Then I followed him.
Y/N : Oh. I thought today I would surely di..
Tae : (closes Y/N's mouth with his hand) Sh..  don't say that again.
(The police comes and arrests the man. He records everyone's statements and leave.)
Jimin : Ok Y/N now everything is alright. I shall leave now.
Tae : I too will go now.
Y/N : Thank you once again. Bye.
(Y/N's parents return next morning and she tells them the whole matter from starting. They first scold Y/N for not telling them anything, but later are happy to know that she's safe. They also asked her to thank Tae and Jimin from their side.)
(Next morning*)
Y/N : Ok mom I'm leaving.
(She finds Jimin and Tae waiting for her outside separately. Jk was also there with Tae.)
Y/N : Hi Jimin. Hi Tae. Hi Jk.
Jk and Jimin : Hello Y/N.
Jimin : Come Y/N let's go.
Jk : But Tae bro also wants you to come with him.
Y/N : (confused) Umm... How can I come with both of you seperately?
How about going together?
Tae : That's not possible. I won't go with Jimin.
Jennie : Hey everyone. I am here.
Y/N : So good to see you Jennie.
Jennie : What's going on here?
Jk : Y/N is confused with whom to go.
Y/N : Ok then, now I'll go with Jimin and in the evening I'll come with Tae.
Tae : 😠...🤨You can happily come and go with your Jimin anyways I and Jk are here to pick Jennie.
Y/N : What? But just now Jk said you came to pick me.
Tae : I didn't say I came to pick you.😒 Come Jennie let's go.
Y/N : 😠....Well fine then😒. There's no point of confusion only. Come Jimin.
Sorry Jennie we have to go separately today. Tae doesn't wants to go with me.
Jimin : Jennie if you want you can also join us.
Jk : No..!
(Everyone stares him.)
Jk : I mean I will take care of Jennie. She'll come with me itself.
Jimin : Ok fine then. You three go together. I will come with Y/N.
Tae : If you two don't come also we don't care. Come let's go Jk and Jennie.
(Tae leaves the vehicle's smoke on Y/N and Jimin.)
Y/N : You...😡 Tae....
Jimin : It's ok Y/N leave him. Let's go.
(In the college*)