Loo-Loo land

'(0:00 to 2:43) though song would be better if he sang it so ya'

Octavia awoke to her mother as she groan ever since she found out he was forcing an imp to sleep with him,She has been try to make him stop. As she change she plugged in her headphones and switched he music on and put 'My world is burning down around me' as she walk to the kitchen she heard her mother's voice again

"YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS HE IS A MARRIED MAN,YOU IDIOT" Stolas crossed his arms and grunted angrly "Me and Blitzy love each other and he only marred then because he wanted to spare there feeling"

Stella look at him as she became more angry and upset "Really?! Has he told you this?!" Stolas look away "Well-Um- No but I feel it" Stella faced palmed as she started to walk out "Be glad I am not mad at the facted you cheated!"

Stolas groaned as he he heard some sit down, he turned his head to see his child Octavia sit down "Good morning, Octavia, Did you sleep good" he ask as he walk over to the fridge as Octavia wipes he coffee "Was that a serious question?" She ask coldly

Stolas simple grunted as he pulled out some meat "Ah right, say what is that you listening too?" He ask trying to change the subject Octavia scolded as she answered "This song is called 'My world is burning down around me it's by 'How could you dad'" Stolas quietly look down "It's a band"

Stolas look up as he throws the feeds the meat to the big plant "Oh! how charming"
Octavia sipped he coffee as she asked "Soooo,you two done Fighting" stolas swallowed as he tried to answer "Um" but had no words till on idea popped in his head

"You know what I haven't done in a long time" he started walking over to his child "I have not taken to you favorite place in hell" as smiled as he wrap his arm around his shoulder "Why don't we go to Loo-Loo land"
Octavia angrily look at her father "I'm not five anymore dad"

"Aw but you were so happy when we went why don't we go again" shook her head "I'd rather end drop down to the ground" her father smiled thinking she was agreeing
"See, anything better then sitting around, I will arrange our security"

Octavia gave a confused look "Security for a them park" she ask. Her father smiled "We are Rick and were hot" he said picking up phone "People want our money and our bodies" Octavia sighed "Our,money maybe"

Stolas smirked "Speak for yourself, know I am call the only one you can 'Do it'" Stolas said as he smiled. Octavia gasped and cover her mouth, she was knew what was going on with him and imp. See what he said he quickly correct him self "Um,you know do it like protect us"

Back the imp head office Blitzo was doing paper work when his phone rang "Yeeees" he ask not expecting who was at the other end he sipped coffee "Hello my yummy imp" Blitzo and Octavia sipped out the coffee in surprise as the both spoke at the same "What-" "The-" "Heck-" "Dad!"

Stolas quieted everyone down "Shh everyone" he turned his attention back to Blitzo "I need a request from you" Blitzo gulped as he spoke "Um,look I just had a chemical peel,so go ask some else?" He asked stolas sighed "If for my daughter"

Blitzo blinked as he responded "Oh well make sure she washes it". Stolas gasp as he quickly correct him "No!No-No, I'm taking my daughter to Loo-Loo land,and was hoping you brave imps would help us"

Blitzo groaned "Look we kill people, not body guard them, call when you have a good responded" Stolas sighed "I'll pay you"

Blitzo blinked as he ask "Pay me what?" Stolas smiled "Money" Blitzo smiled "Done!" And hung up accidentally smashing his phone, but not bother as pull out a mic speaker to call his hasband and wife "M&M get in here we're going to Loo-Loo land"