Kuzusouda~Mr.Policeman

STARTED: August 2, 2021 at 3:43 PM

Characters: Top: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
                     Bottom: Kazuichi Souda

Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: UH UH all this is consensual they don't say it outloud but it is they have done this multiple times and allow sexual interactions without spoken and silent consent THEY HAVE A WRITTEN CONSENT PAPER YALL IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS! If u get uncomfortable with that then I advise u do not read this chapter! also cursing warning, cuz its fuyuhiko 🙄 Um Guns and drugs will be mentioned, Degrading kink!also.. Fuyuhiko is just a wanted criminal not a Yakuza :) and Kazuichi is a police ;)
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

  Fuyuhiko grinned and shot a few bullets at police men as he ran down an alley. He was giving some drugs to a customer before red and blue lights showed up. Soon the cops ended up leaving tired of this saying "we'll catch you next time!" or something like that Fuyuhiko wasn't paying attention. However not all the cops left, only one stayed, His name was Kazuichi Souda, he was very prideful and he always wanted to catch the wanted criminal.. or that's what he would say but in reality he just wanted to date him. They had a sorta sexual relationship they were fuck buddies if you will. Of course nobody knew of this. Kazuichi was walking down the alley, gun drawn when he felt a precense behind him. He quickly turned around and pointed the gun to whatever was behind him. There was Fuyuhiko basically right in front of him, the gun being pointed directly at his face. "Now, Now Mr.policeman that's no way to treat me~" Fuyuhiko smirked slowly grabbing the gun and taking it from Kazuichi. Kazuichi gasped and blushed a red. "Mmm~ The safety's on!~ You really weren't going to shoot me were you?~" Kazuichi shook his head. Fuyuhiko then switched of the saftey and pointed it at Kazuichi "Get on your knees Mr.policeman don't wanna get a bullet in your skull do you?~"  Kazuichi's widened in fear and arousal and he slowly got down on his knees with his hands up. Fuyuhiko smirked "hmph~ soo obedient aren't you?~" Fuyuhiko turned the saftey on again and grabbed Kazuichi's face "God it's so fuckin pathetic!~" Kazuichi lowered his head humiliated. Fuyuhiko smirked "Cmon now Kazuichi lets go somewhere more private wouldn't want someone catching us fuckin in an alleyway~" Fuyuhiko picked Kazuichi up by the collar and motioned for him to follow. Soon they reached a house it was really nice. Fuyuhiko dragged Kazuichi in and threw him on the couch. He grabbed the gun again and used it to lift Kazuichi's chin. "Mmm~ I want you to strip for me Mr.policeman.~" Kazuichi flushed red "wha- no!" Fuyuhiko's eyes darkened "mm? No?" Fuyuhiko wrapped his hand around Kazuichi's neck "You're not allowed to fuckin defy me Kazuichi you should know this you bitch!" Kazuichi gasped and moaned. "Look at you getting turned on from this!~" Fuyuhiko threw Kazuichi to the floor causing the man to yelp "Strip for me. Now." Kazuichi frantically nodded and got up. His cop uniform was a hassle to take off but eventually he did, Kazuichi was now fully exposed to Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko began to chuckle as he pushed Kazuichi and pinned him on the couch. "HEY! N-No fair you're fully dressed!" Fuyuhiko leaned down and whispered into Kazuichi's ear "I'll choose what fair and not fair hm?~ and if you want me naked so bad strip me." Kazuichi's breath hitched. "F-Fine then!" Kazuichi grabbed Fuyuhiko causing the others eyes to widen. Kazuichi pulled him up and took off Fuyuhiko's shirt. Fuyuhiko wasn't exactly muscular but WOO his body was toned. Kazuichi then bent down and took off Fuyuhiko's pants. Fuyuhiko was intensely staring at Kazuichi causing Kazuichi to become nervous and mess up multiple times trying to take off Fuyuhiko's belt. Once Kazuichi took off Fuyuhiko's last piece of clothing, Fuyuhiko grabbed Kazuichi and threw him back on the couch. He then grabbed some lube he conveniently had on his drawer and lubed his dick. "No prep I need to go somewhere soon" Fuyuhiko said to which Kazuichi nodded. Fuyuhiko then shoved his way into Kazuichi's arse. Kazuichi let out a scream of pain but allowed Fuyuhiko to keep going. Soon they both came....FIN~
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Finished: August 11 2021 at 10:34 am
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: I FINSIHED THIS IN CLASS LMFKAMAMA THATS WHY THE END IS SO RUSHED UM REQUESTED BY: jwg172 hope u enjoy.