Chapter 3

Hyun-Ae P.O.V.

“Umm yes, is Infinite in right now?” she paused, for a few seconds “Yes we have a visitor in the lobby for Mr. Kim Sung Gyu.” She paused aging and nodding her head in agreement “Ok thank you” She hanged up the phone and started to write something down “Ok here you go” she hands me a visitors card “They are up stairs on the 4th floor ma’am.”

“Thank you” I say as I ran towards the stairwell. I finally made it to the fourth floor, as soon as I arrived on the fourth floor a man greeted me

“Hello Miss, you must be the visitor that we were informed about” I nodded “right this way ma’am” he leads me to the break room, he then opens the door, “wait here until I come back.” He says, I do as I’m told. A minute passed since he enterd the room, I begin to get frustrated as the time ticked away, man screw this I thought to myself as I barged into the room.

“Who is h-----“ I hear Sung Gyu say,

“I thought I told you to stay outside” the man said

“Hyun-Ae” Sung Gyu exclaimed.

“Oppa!!” I yelled as I ran over to him, pushing the man out of my way, and buried my face in oppa’s chest.

The tears came fast and hard I could tell that I’m running his shirt but I don’t care at this moment. To be able to see him and to be able to hug him, made my day knowing that he is here for me.

“Ummm thank you manger hyung, but she’s ok to stay so you can leave” he said to the man, and with that he left the room.

“Hyun-Ae” Sung Gyu says in a gentle voice as he pulls me away from his chest and so that he’s looking at me “What’s wrong?”

“You---haven’t—heard?” I ask between sniffs

He lets out a heavy sigh “If you are you referring about mom and dad’s death, then yes I was the first to hear about it” he says,

“Then how come you didn’t contact me?” I asked confused   

“Because when I received the call, I was working” Song Gyu answered in a nasty tone, “and I really don’t like how you showed up without calling me” he added pushing me away from him.

“And you couldn’t send a single text message?”

“I could have, but I choose not too” he said as the other members entered the room, they all stopped talking as they felt the strange atmosphere

“You, choose not to, why?”
He let out another heavy sigh letting me know that he is frustrated “I don’t think you’ll like the answer”

“What were you doing that was so important, that you couldn’t let me know that my parents died” tears began to fill my eyes once more

“My job” he snapped “and who told you to come here?” he added

“Oppa” I began in a small tone my eyes shifted to the floor, but before I could finish my sentence, I hear let out another sigh

“I mean, come on Hyun-Ae, this is my freaking JOB, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!” he yelled with a cold expression, I jump and my eyes meet his. This the first time that I am seeing him like this, “DID IT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND THAT YOU’RE INTERFERING WITH MY AFFARIRS” he continued to yell at me, and tears begun to fall from my eyes.

“I’m sorry” I said

“you’re sorry… You’re SORRY?!” his voice starts to rise once more