Part 14

Martinus pov:

I heard her parents yelling somethings but I also heard some screams and the voice was familiar to me...Bella. She was asking for help,and crying from what I heard. I called the police bc I don't think this is normal.

I heard more screams with that I decided to break in their house,I tried to open doors but then I saw police cars.

Cop: "Martinus Gunnarsen right? you were the one who called"

Martinus: "yes that's me" I said as another scream was heard,the cop made sign for the policemen to break in the house. They did and started running in the house and I followed them.

Mr.Fredrick: "you useless bitch" he yelled at Bella ready to hit her but police stopped him.

I ran to Bella and hugged her,she started crying and sobbing on my chest. I saw her sister and mother looking horrified but the policemen arrested them too. I took Bella in my arms and called the ambulance bc bella was beaten a lot she couldn't even walk.

At the hospital:

we were in the hospital for an hour now,the doctor took Bella with him and told me to wait outside. I was waiting outside walking around nervously,it's already midnight tho. Suddenly doors of Bella's room got opened and doctors walked out he looked kinda shocked.

Doc: "so I have good and bad news"

Martinus: "tell me the bad new first"

Doc: "she have some broken ribs but it's nothing serious and she'll get better soon!!"

Martinus: "and the good news?"

Doc: "apparently both of them are good and nothing has happened to the baby" as he said that I got my eyes wide open and my mouth was slightly open,baby what???

Martinus: "b..both of them? Baby? What..what does that mean?"

Doc: "oh you didn't know? Miss Bella is pregnant,she's in her first weeks and luckily the baby is doing good and nothing has happened to him. Congratulations"

As he said that I got tears in my eyes,imma be a dad. I'm going to have a mini version of myself. I thanked the doctor and ran in Bella's room. She was sleeping.

Martinus: "we're going to be parents baby,I promise to take care of both of you. I love you" I whispered to her kissing her hands,I know she can't hear me since she's sleeping but still.

Next day
Bella's pov:

I woke up seeing myself in a white room,but I wasn't alone someone was sitting on a chair and he had his head on the bed holding my hand. I looked at him and it was Martinus. I remembered what happened yesterday...they beated me again. But idc anymore. I slowly sat up trying not to wake Martinus up,doctor has told me that I'm pregnant..I'm scared to tell him what will be his reaction? I sat up hoping he'll not wake up but he did. He started moving slowly and sat up,when he looked at me he smiled soft and sweet

Martinus: "good morning cutie" he whispered smiling

Bella: "morning" I said nervous,I'll tell him.

Bella: "Martinus? I...have something to tell u" I whispered and he smiled

Martinus: "I know what,you're pregnant and it's my kid. I know. We'll be amazing parents" he whispered and sat next to me hugging me.

Bella: "what about your parents? What will they think? We are only 19" I said

Martinus: "I know,we are adults and I think I can choose what I want right? I also think they'll accept it! Don't worry,we're in this together"

Bella: "but....we are not even dating"I said anxious

Martinus smiled and pulled me in a kiss,very soft but also full of love

Martinus: "I think now we are officially dating" he whispered putting his forehead on mine after couple of minutes of only kissing

Bella: "I love you"

Martinus: "I love you more bae" he said and kissed my lips again. After couple of minutes a nurse came and talked to me a bit and checked on me. Then I was allowed to go out,they gave me some vitamins and medicines for pregnancy.

Marcus pov:

Martinus. Fucking Martinus. He haven't picked his phone neither Bella did. I'm worried asf,mom n dad called him he didn't answer and it's like now 9 am and I'm getting so worried,my heart is about to pop out of my chest when I heard doorbell ringing I and Emma ran downstairs with Silje,mom n dad behind us. I opened doors to see Martinus and Bella,he was holding her from her waist. Aww they are cute. No hold up THEY ARE NOT,WHERE WERE THEY?

Marcus: "WHERE THE FUCK WERE U? MY HEART WAS ABOUT TO POP OUT OF MY CHEST" I yelled frustrated as he walked in with Bella

Mom: "may I know where were you mr.Martinus? We were all worried."

Martinus: "can you guys chill a bit? I'm here don't worry,i had somethings to deal with. So can you all sit so we can talk?"

Silje: "Martinus you scared us all we were so so worried,we thought something has happened to you"

Martinus: "don't worry Silje,I'm here sorry for worrying you all but now sit on the damn couch so we can talk" Martinus said but it wasn't in a disrespectful way tho.

Dad: "explain!"

(E=emma S=Silje M=Marcus)
E+S+M: "NOW"

Martinus: "ok so,I went yesterday to bring Bella's phone back but when I was in front her house I heard screams and stuff so I called police,we broke in the house and her parents and sister were arrested for abusing. Then I called ambulance bc she had a lot of bruises and she couldn't really walk. In the hospital I stayed with her and I totally forgot to call you guys since my phone was dead already. I'm sorry to worry all of you" Martinus explained,he wanted to say more but didn't. He's hiding something.

I pulled Bella in a hug since she was sitting beside me and she hugged me back. I kissed her head and cheeks. Nothing weird I always do that lol.

Marcus: "I'm glad you are ok bestie"

All the family: "yes we are" everyone said at the same time and everyone gave her a hug and sat back.

Martinus: "but...I have 2 great news for you guys and...I hope you respect my decision bc I really need your support! Especially you Marcus" he said looking at me seriously and I nodded

Mom: "what is it honey?"

Martinus: "ok so...me and Bella are dating now and...y'all know we have 'hooked' up and yk....I...well,forgot to use protection? And Bella is now pregnant" he said.....

Mom:

What do you think his parents reaction will be? Will they be ok with it,will they get mad? And what about Bella,we're will she live since her parents are arrested for abusing?