if something happens

I know this is morbid 😢 but I want to write something for them if ever I dont make it.

1st of all Im sorry if you caught on way too late ^^ I didn't tell you both because we are financially broke I just cant tell you my sickness. i don't blame you okay? If someone is to blame its me okay? I choose to let it be. I love you all so much.

I choose to let it be, not only because we cant afford it. Its because Im tired, yes I hardly do anything at home. My reason is Im tired of living, the pressure , stress , and heart brake. Im emotionally and mentally stress ever since we came back to manila to the point Im just waiting for an opportunity to let natural causes take me.  I dont have friends to let out my pain to here.. when we're in mindanao I have friends and part time work to keep me busy but here in manila? .......

I know my pain are nothing to you ma, but we are different ^^ I am your daughter but we are different. You all are my weakness and telling you my pain is just so inconsiderate of me. I am a disappointment already I dont want you fight my own battles anymore even if its medical reasons ^^.

Just give all your love and support to my siblings, please. Dont step on their opinions, help them achieve their goals and support their ideas. Thats what you lack as parents you think you know it all but your still human beings your not always right. Please encourage them to do and have something they want to help them learn whether if its a mistake or not.

Please dont fight ever again.. thats my last wish. I wish you both don't fight never do that. Your constant bicker and fights bring us pain and maddness. It ruins us.

To my siblings please dont give our parents a hard time, listen to them if you know they are right. Dont argue even though you know your wrong.
Please achieve something okay? Make a living, have goals okay?.

Men all my possessions are yours to keep ^^ "whats mine is yours, what yours is mine" even my phone, just please have it format 1st okay? Dont open any of my accounts ^^ please respect my privacy okay. Or I'll hunt you 😂😂 CHAR!!...

For my friends I am so grateful ☺️ I am who I am because of you. Im always smiling because of your presence. Even though I am in pain emotionally at times Im a jolly person around you why? Because your smiles makes me forget how I regret all the things I have done in the past that I wish to take it all back. My internal evil is eating me alive slowly everyday and you all help me forget it.  I love you all so much I hope you all forgive me if I have done or say things to hurt you. Please take care yourselves I know some of you are fragile so please take care okay?

To my enemies
Thank you for being part of my life. I know lot of you had been my friends 1st before we became enemies or acquaintances. I am sorry I know its too late but I still want to say it.. Im so sorry.

Please pray for me ^^ include me in your prayers.
Inshaallah allah would take me in jannah with him/her. 🥺