first time's a charm

So, when people think of "Emily"... They think of beautiful, pretty, etc. But that's not the case... AT ALL. I don't consider myself beautiful, pretty or any of those things... In fact, the complete opposite.
This is me. My name's Emily Griffin. I'm going to be completely honest. I suffer from depression, and other stuff that I'd rather not mention. And so, this is my story.

*5:30 am**alarm clock rings*
" Wake up, honey" said mom.
" 'Kay mom" I said. Something she didn't actually remember (like every year) that today was my birthday. I hated mornings like every other person, but you gotta deal with it. I got dressed and went to school. When I got to class, there was this guy who I didn't know. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was tall, like, really tall. And he kept looking at me. I guess he was interested and I guess I was a little interested too. But I didn't let it distract me.

After class, he walked towards me with a smile on his face.
"hi, I've seen you around school, and I was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me or something? " he said.
"um... But I barely even know you. I don't even know your name" I said
"oh, right... How stupid of me... My name's Henry Mane. So now you know my name..."
"Hmmm, ok"
"great I'll pick you up at 8"
*the next day*
-----------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Hey guys. Thx soon much for reading the first chapter. I will definitely try to upload soon...