WhenWeFirstMet-The Bowling Date

Hey guys sorry for the late update I've been very busy lately and I hope this chapter makes up. 

Enjoy!;) <3333

__________________________ 

Chapter 5 You Can't Get Rid Of Me

I wake up in a very soft blanket on the leather couch I fell asleep on. I looked at my phone and it said 3:24pm. 

I sat there for a while thinking of everything that happened before I took a nap and smiled. 

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the room and looked up to see Matt walking in with a cup of tea in his hands. 

"And sleeping beauty awakes," he says grinning,"I thought you might want a drink." 

"thanks," I said grinning. 

He sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me,"so what do you want to do for about the next 5 hours?" 

"ummm I don't really care." I replied. 

I took a sip of my tea and then set it down right next to me on a small table. 

So are him and I a couple or friends or just dating? I wonder. 

I cradled myself on his lap and smiled,"what are we?" 

"hmm?" he replied confused. 

"I mean like are we a couple or just friends or just dating?" I asked. 

"ok how about we clear this up- Ally Millerson will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked while taking my hand and kneeling. 

I burst out laughing,"yes! Of course!" 

Just then Maya's mom came through the front door with grocery bags in her hands. 

"uhhhh awkward... I am very sorry ummm... I'll just.. Umm.." and she went right back out the door. 

Hearing her drive away we both filled the room with laughter,"she thought you were proposing to me!" 

"I know! It was so awkward and hilarious!"he replied in between laughs. 

Once the laughing cooled down I got up and said,"I'll be right back I'm going to go change to go bowling." 

"ok try not to take long," he winked.  

I blushed,"I'll try not to, then gave him a quick peck on the lips before going up to Maya's room. 

She has a lot of clothes and dresses for me here so I didn't have to go out to my car to get my bag. 

I took a quick relaxing shower. 

I wrapped a towel around me and walked over to her wardrobe. 

She had a special side of that had everything for me. I looked through my choices and chose a casual  mid-thigh length purple strapless dress. 

After I slipped it on I did my makeup and put my hair in tight curls. Slipping on black flats I skipped down the stairs and almost tripped but strong arms caught me. 

I looked up to see a handsome face just inches from mine,"woah ya almost tripped there." he chuckled. 

"Well I am known for being clumsy." I replied. What? It's true I'm so clumsy I trip over air.  

"Good thing I caught you otherwise that would not be pretty." We laughed. 

We still had about 4 hours or so, so we ended up watching Supernatural on Netflix! Omg I'm so obssessed my favorite is Castiel and so is his! You know how hard it is to find a smoking hot straight guy who's favorite Supernatural character is Castiel??! It's unheard of.