His Butler, Submissive

It was an unusually quiet evening when the young Earl made his way to the library. Even his disordered servants seemed to be content with their tasks. It had been a long day filing paper work and he was ready to relax and spend his evening reading. 

Ciel frowned as he considered a voluminous book he pulled off the mahogany bookshelf. He leafed through the pages and scanned the contents.

"Ah. We just got that in today, sir. Though, I am not sure where it came from?" 

Ciel regarded Sebastian for a moment and plopped down on a plush sofa with the book, crossing one leg over the other. 

"It's about time I had something new to read, anyways," Ciel paused as Sebastian lit the lamp positioned near the chair. "Are those scones," he asked.

"Indeed, young master. I prepared a  fresh plate of chocolate drizzled scones with a side of strawberries. With sugar sprinkled on, of course." 

Sebastian handed Ciel a fork. Ciel glanced at the tray in Sebastian's hand and helped himself. 

The scones were horrendously unsweet and the Earl glowered at his butler. He knocked the tray out of the butler's gloved hand. Sebastian glanced at the crumbled pastries on the rug, seemingly unperturbed. Ciel threw his fork at Sebastian's face, smearing chocolate on his pale cheek.

"Is there something wrong with your head? These are horrible," he seethed.

"It is rather unsightly to throw a tantrum like this, you ought to develop your taste buds if you are to remain the head of the Phantomhive Estate; You don't want the other earls to think you a child."

"Know your place! I will not tolerate such lousy behavior! Clean up this mess and bring me something that actually tastes good."

And so, the butler cleaned and left to prepare a more suitable desert, leaving Ciel to his reading. He flipped through the chapters of the large and dusty book, grumbling about his dessert. He stopped flipping when a some crudely scribbled words caught his eye. 

"What in the world...?"