Happy Birthday Mark!🎂

Yuta smiled as he snuck out of his and Mark's room. He had a few hours to set up, and make everything perfect. It was the most important day of the year (to him at least), and he couldn't help but be in charge of the party. Mark's Birthday Party, that is.

"Okay everybody!" He waved his arms around to get everyone's attention. "Chenle, I need you and Jisung to keep Mark occupied."

"We'll keep him so occupied, he won't even ask where you're at," Chenle snickered.

"That's... good? I guess?" Yuta shook his head. "Continuing on, Jaehyun and Taeyong, can you go pick up the cake? I'll text you the information."

"Of course!" Taeyong smiled. "What time should we have it by?"

"Have it to the practice room by three o'clock."

"It's noon now... so we have three hours. Do you need us for anything else?"

"Nope! You two can do whatever you need to do."

"Okay!"

"Now that that's settled, Taeil hyung, you Jungwoo, Ten, and Xiaojun are in charge of making food."

"Go it. What are we making and do we have the ingredients?"

"I wrote down what you should make on this list, and if you need anything I'm sure Haechan and Renjun could go get the stuff?"

Haechan and Renjun mentioned nodded their heads.

"Good. Lucas, Kun, and Sicheng, if you could collect all the gifts and bring them to the practice room?"

Lucas jumped up from his spot on the floor. "We can do that!"

"Remember, you might be collecting from others outside of our band. I don't know if anyone else-"

"Actually," Taeyong chuckled. "Baekhyun hyung, Taemin hyung, and Kai hyung all got him something."

"Okay... Lucas you know them well enough, you collect the gifts from them."

"Okay!"

"Okay then! Everyone else will help me with decorations! I just have to do something really quick, so you can all head over without me."

Everyone nodded their heads and started leaving the dorm.

"Shotaro wait!"

Shotaro turned around, and smiled. "Yeah Yuta hyung?"

"I need you to get Mark's gift for me."

"Shouldn't the gift collecting group get it?"

Yuta shook his head. "No. I need you to get it."

"What am I doing? Flying to Japan or something?"

"No," Yuta laughed. "But one of my friends got this rare item that I know Mark will love. He's flying into Seoul International Airport, and you're the only other member who speaks Japanese well enough..."

"Oh! Okay! What time does he get here?"

"He should be here soon. I already talked to our manager, and he should be here to pick you up soon. Just get the gift from him, then come help with decorations!"

"I can do that! Now go decorate! Before all chaos ensues."

"Will do."

.........

"Okay! Mark should be here in a couple minutes! Let's all hide so we can surprise him!"

Giggles and snickers were heard as all the boys hid the best they could. Of course, they did this for pretty much all the members for their birthdays every year (even Kun), but it was still fun no matter what.

"Guys, I really don't see the point in covering my eyes. We're just going to the practice room. The hyungs probably planned my birthday party somewhere else."

"Oh hush hyung. Just go inside."

As soon as Mark walked in the door, he was bombarded with loud yells of "Surprise! Happy Birthday Mark!"

"Oh my- oh wow," Mark laughed. "I should've known the party was in here."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Johnny huffed. "We put all this work in just for you!"

"That's not what I meant! I just thought you were going to do it in a different place. I'm grateful, as always, that you even threw a party for me."

"Well, thank Yuta for your party. He was running us like a drill sergeant all day. Just. For. You."

"Really?" Mark looked over to Yuta, who had a bright smile on his face. "Thanks hyung."

"Of course! Anything for you Markie."

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Just kiss already." He groaned.

"No in front of everybody!" Mark panicked. "Why don't we eat food! Yeah! Let's eat! I'm hungry!"

.........

"Did you enjoy your party?"

Mark looked up in surprise when he heard Yuta's voice. He didn't know why though, since it was just the two of them left in the practice room. "I did. Thanks for planning it."

"Why wouldn't I plan a birthday party for my cute and adorable boyfriend?"

"That's true... I'll have to plan one for your birthday then."

"I can't wait to see what you do."

The two fell into a comfortable silence. They didn't need words, just cuddling up together was enough.

"Oh! I never gave you my present!" Yuta got up and scrambled over to the table, grabbing the small box. "Here, open it."

Mark smiled as he opened the box. He loved all the other gifts he got, but was more excited to see what Yuta got for him. "Wow... it's so... cute?" Mark's eyes sparkled as he observed the object. It was a wooden carving of two Lions, their tails crossing and making the shape of a heart. "Where did you get this?"

"There's a wood shop in Osaka that makes wooden carvings. I put the order in last time we were there, and my friend flew over with it today."

"Wow... I love it so much! Thank you so much Yuta!"

"Like I said, anything for you. Happy Birthday Mark."

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK LEE!!!

I love Mark so much! I wonder what Yuta's going to get him this year... 👀

How could you not love this precious boy?