CHAPTER 7 PART - 1 (When Both Of Your Parents Came To Meet You Both)

It's second day of your marriage. You were still angry for his yesterday's behavior. But you thought that you have to make this marriage work so you'll be calm today. And other reason is both of your parents are coming up to meet you guys. So you did your morning routine and went down to make breakfast. Well they said they'll be there at the lunch time. So you decided make breakfast first.

Y/N P. O. V.

I was done making breakfast. I was hoping that he would taste my food atleast today. After few minutes I was done plating the breakfast and Taehyung also came as I greeted him trying to be calm.
Y/N : "Good Morning Taehyung"
Taehyung just ignored and started fixing his sleeves. I clenched my jaw controlling my anger. First this jerk wasted my efforts and now he is ignoring me I should be the one to do that but I can't. Why god?? Why you made me fall for a cold jerk?? Keeping this thoughts aside as I said 'tRyIng tO Be cALm' I was about to approach him but my phone rang.
Y/N : "Taeh..... Oh"
He looked at me confused yet cold as I picked my phone up and answered the call.

(O. T. P)

Y/N : "Hello who's this??"
I said while filling the water in the glass.
Y/N : "Yes speaking who are you"
Then the person other side said something which made me exclaim in joy
Y/N : "WHAT JINJA"
I then looked at Taehyung who gave me a confused yet cold look. I then gave him a nervous look and decided to walk away from him and talk.
Y/N : "Hold on 1 min"
I then walked away from him and came to the garden to talk.
Y/N : " Yes Sir you may continue"
Other person : " Mam I said you are hired as an employee for Jeon Enterprises"
Y/N : "Oh okie so from when I have to join"
Other person : " From tomorrow if you are comfortable but you have to reach till 10:00 a.m."
Y/N : "OK Thank You"
I was hella happy bcoz I finally have a job now. It was my dream to do be independent and do a job rather than being a responsibility on someone that's the reason I learnt boxing so I don't need anyone to protect me and now I have a job for my expenses. This is what I always wanted to say to this cold jerk but he never let me complete. But I decided not to tell him anything about my job and later I'll make a list and calculate the amount of money I have to return to him which I am using now. I'll return it all to him after getting my first salary. Just wait you cold alien I'll prove you wrong. Then I went inside trying to act normal and hide my happiness.
Taehyung : " Who was it " (cold)
Y/N : " Umm on call ah j-just a friend "
Taehyung : " Hmm "
Y/N : " By the way Taehyung I made breakfast fo- "
Taehyung : " I don't have appetite "
Y/N : " Ok as you wish but please don't starve yourself eat later ok " (smile)
Then I started eating my breakfast.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V.

Its really hard to understand this girl. Yesterday when I denied her food she was rapping and today, she is calm. Well she was kinda down at the morning but after getting that call her lighten up and also when I asked her about the call she sounded nervous. But why do I even care. I decided to go out until she spoke.
Y/N : " By the way Tae "
Taehyung : " TAEHYUNG "
( emphasing the word )
Y/N : " I'll call you Tae its my wish "
Taehyung : " Then I will not listen "
Y/N : " Huh....You're saying like you always listen "
I just rolled my eyes and was about to go until she spoke again.
Y/N : " Yahh I just wanted to say that our parents are visiting us coz today at the evening they'll be leaving for their respective destination"
Taehyung : " I know so what "
Y/N : " So they wanna have lunch with us atleast eat my food that time please. I don't wanna expose our fake relationship with each other infront of them. They'll be disappointed so please "
Taehyung : " Hmm Ok " ( cold )
Then I left the house but I am still confused. Am I wrong about her?? No. She is just faking it all I know I shouldn't be confused. She is just faking it all. YES !! Taehyung you are not wrong. Then I went to the nearby restaurant and ordered my food and started having my breakfast.