missunderstanding 🤔?

Haseena got up to see herself on anus lap.

She looked him he had kept his head on bedrest........ And was felling uncomfortable...... Yet he was in same....

She smiled...... Looking at him.... And yesterday's incident.......

HM to herself in mind...
Anubhav NE Hume apna liya.....par Anu Kitna BHI kahe MA.hume Nahi aapnayengi ..... hamara MATLAB aunty Hume Nahi aapnayengi ....... AUR agar Anu NE unse BAAT ki AUR UNHONE Hume Nahi apnaya toh Anu AUR unke beech daraar aajaiyegi....... AUR hum unke darar Ka Karan honge .....

HM..Nahi hum ye Nahi hone desakte. .....

HM. Got up from his lap without disturbing...... His SLEPP...she somehow managed to lay him on bed....... Went to kitchen made coffee for him and kept it on dinning table and left ........ For her house without...... Saying anything or leaving any hint....letter for him...

*****************"****"*****************

ANUS POV....

When I got up in the morning I found myself on bed ......... Laying ...... I traced the room but didn't found anyone in any corner ....... I got FRESHED and went down in hope to see HASEENA with smile my haseena..... I searched everywhere she was not their.............
I saw coffee hug kept on hot sheet.... I grabbed the mug and sipped it.......again searching her ..... But she was not home...may be she left early but either he woke me up nor she left any message...

I went to my room and checked my phone in hope to see message of haseena but no....... Maybe she didn't wanted to wake me up.... But why didn't messaged me.. thousands of thought ran on my mind..

💤Anus...pov...end....❤️

Anu got ready and left for headquarters..

He didn't.. call her ..... Today he neither visited ....... Mpt...

Haseena was restless ..but she Also didn't call because...she didn't wanted to get weak.....but who will tell her MA was the one to ask anubhav....to talk to her...... .

Anu. Was busy with meetings in headquarters...... He wanted to call her but he was really very.....busy he was even not getting.....break in between...

***************************************

It was 11 o clock in night when MA and vansh returned...
Ma took vansh with her ...........

When MA entered.....the house with key she had Anu was not home......

Ma... CAllED haseena  and informed that they are back....... Haseena said she will pick vansh tommorow.......

After 2 hours.....

1 pm...

Ma again called haseena..

HM..hlo...in sleepy voice..

Ma..hlo haseena beta..

HM.. woke up fully.... Aunty ap....is waqt..

Ma..maaf Karna beta paresaan Kiya .

HM..are Nahi bataiye kya bAat Hain ap pare saan lag rahi Hain....

Ma.. beta Dekh na Raat ke ek baj Gaye Hain Anu Ka Kuch aata pata Nahi Hain.... Tujhe pata Hain kya may Kaha. Hain..

HM..anubhav Ghar main Nahi Hain.... Nahi MA MATLAB aunty  Hume toh pata Nahi...

Ma..aacha thik Hain..

HM.. ap paresaan mat hoyie hum pata lagate Hain..ap SOJAIYE .

Ma..kaise so jau bacche...

HM..aunty hum dekhte Hain ap aaram kariye hum Apko phone KARLENGE... Thik Hain...unka pata Chala toh.

Ma..thik Hain beta...

*******************************"*******

What will their  relation take path towards ...... How the misunderstanding of haseena will change ..?
Us their anything to do with KESAV in the story.....?
Anu will be found by haseena... But how will she deal with him... How will she answer his questions for not even messaging him before leaving the house .....

Well well the bag is full of surprises stay connected...❤️😊

**********""""""""*********"*******""""
Finally it's Monday..... Excited for the episode....of madam sir .... The week will be filed with surprise...so don't miss madam sir .... Mon to Fri....10 pm only and only on sonysub.....

*********************"""**************