CHAPTER- 1

Newsreader :

"3 police officers were killed last night in the police station while trying to stop the intruders who freed the 2 recently arrested y/n's gang members."

Few minutes later..

"The police had just confirmed that the 2 dead bodies found in the highway are that of the y/n's gang members who escaped from the prison last night. Even without any clues yet, police have confirmed it was committed by Jason McCann. Cause who else could? This two criminal's war against each other has been lasting for a long time now. Will police ever find them? Will the World ever return to peace? Stay tuned to our channel to--"

Y/n's pov:

"HOWWW!?" I screamed, trying to process the news I just heard. I tried to stop myself, but before I knew it, the remote in my hand hit the tv screen, making it balck out. " I HAVE TO CHANGE THE TV ONCE AGAIN!" I yelled making my voice echo throughout the empty hall. I was pacing around the room, unable to believe that Jason McCann has once again killed 2 of my members, and I did not even know about it. What was I doing? Yeah, Sleeping. Why did I not know about this!

I was stomping around the living room like crazy. I'm not angry about the death of those two, they do deserve it for what they did. The reason I sent my boys to get them is to kill them myself. I'm just mad that Jason did that, going another step over me. He scored again! But, I'm glad that they are atleast dead. But I still can't take that he got another point, and people are probably talking about him, above me. I need to take my anger out on someone...

He would be perfect.

I took long strides towards my phone. I turned it on and dialled Ryan's number, pressing the phone against my ear impatiently. My legs were tapping against the floor. Ryan is like the assistant leader of the gang if that's what you call it. And also a good friend. We've known each other for almost 10 years now. He takes care of the little unimportant missions, just like the one he messed up last night. Before i realised, the call was picked up. "I'll give you 10 fucking seconds, tell me what the fuck happened last night." I asked as polite as i could. "What?...Last night? I-i was home sleeping, with Brianna" he tried to sound calm, but I could hear the lies straight through his voice. From spending almost 10 years with him, I could literally see him scratching his neck and tapping his feet against the floor, which he always does while lying.

"Ok, you see Ryan, I'm not in the mood to listen to you and your girl's bedtime stories right now. You know what I'm talking about. Tell me the truth."

He let out a sigh in defeat. "Last night after breaking Dan and Louise out, we were returning back to our HQ. We..um..did n-not know that the McCann's gang members were following us...they crashed our car from behind...and k-killed Louise and Dan and e-escaped..." he stuttered. I could tell he was shaking.

"Escaped" i chuckled bitterly. "I thought you could take care of this on your own. But, you fucked it up. I told you how important they were, Ryan. What would've happened if they told the police or the McCann gang about us?...I should've did that on my own" I ended the call, throwing the phone on the blacked out tv screen. It shattered to the ground. "Aargh!" I need to change my phone too now!

I'm literally getting angry over nothing. My anger issues are getting the best of me, and my blood pressure is reaching its peak. Breath in, breath out, calm down, y/n, i said to myself. I should take my mind off this, for my and this city's sake, I sighed as i fell back on the couch, trying to tune everything out. Even though I just woke up, my mind gladly took me back to sleep.

An hour later..

Suddenly my phone rings, jerking me out of my peaceful sleep. I groaned sleepily, reaching my hand to the messy coffee table. knocking a couple of stuffs down, I found the phone. It was Ryan. Again.