INTRODUCTION

Hii there! I'm happy to welcome y'all to my first story
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jason McCann, one of the darkest souls the world had ever known. He's heartless, monstrous and evil. He could destroy anything that comes his way without hesitation. and not to mention, he's the most wanted criminal in the whole planet. Maybe even the whole universe. The way his night black eyes could stare into your soul, the way his signature smirk could send shivers down your spine. That's what they say, even though nobody knows what he looks like, it wasn't a lie. If you had seen his face, that's the last face you'll be looking at. But, let me tell you, it's worth being the last thing you'll ever look at. Those caramel eyes, perfect jawline, flawless skin... just perfect. But, don't judge a book by it's cover, you know. He's like all the devils put into a person. He loves to hate people. What does he hate? LOVE. For him, it's just a weakness. Atleast until he met her. A gorgeous girl. She could be mistaken for an angel. She seems to be just perfect on his eyes, but what he doesn't know is, She's way far from that. she is nothing less than him. The most gorgeous girl a guy could ever ask for, with the darkest soul that you could ever imagine. She is a human killing machine, with no emotions. She's also told to be the most wanted criminal, which she purely hates. "IT SHOULD BE EITHER ME, OR HIM!" She'll yell. Where Jason is no different than that. Their main ambition is to kill one another.

They both seem to have something in common though...they both hate love, relationships and...each other with a pure passion. They really want to kill each other. While planning so, fate seems to be planning something else. Without knowing who they really are, they seem to be falling hopelessly for one another. What might happen when they find out? Will they kill each other? Or live together? Or maybe kill together?

Firstly, who is she?

Y/n.

Yes, it's you.

Let's just say you're a worlds most wanted criminal for this story ( If you are already one, it'll be perfect. Heyyy, I'm just kidding. If you are really a criminal... Momyyyyyy *runs away* )

Characters:

Justin Bieber as Jason McCann (19 years old justin a

Justin Bieber as Jason McCann (19 years old justin a.k.a BIZZLE!!!)

a BIZZLE!!!)

You as y/n. That's you, lol (18 years old)

And, others.

I got some love, fun, drama and fights on stocks for my lovely readers.

A/n: author note

Y/n: your name

J/n: justinnn...lol

J/k: just kidding, I'll stop

You get goinnnnn...