Powerpuff Boy

A/N: Hey guys Speed here, I'm here to welcome you to my first ever fanfiction. Today I'm writing if the Powerpuff Girls had a brother. He's gonna have a yellow hoodie, black jeans, and a lightning hair clip. So now to the show.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The girls were just in their room doing some regular stuff. Blossom was reading, Bubbles was playing with her dolls and Buttercup was watching cartoons on her phone.

Blossom: Man it's a good day today.

Bubbles: "Yeah there hasn't been a crime alert in ages" she said pouring tea for her pet octopus.

Buttercup: Nothing can go wrong.

As soon as it said that the toy phone rainged. Buttercup tossed her phone on her bed.

Buttercup: I gotta keep my big mouth shut.

Blossom closed her book and hovers over to the phone

Blossom: Yes mayor.

Mayor: Help Powerpuff girls the city needs you.

Blossom: Were on it mayor *hangs up* come on girls.

Buttercup: Did he have to call us when I was a good part.

Bubbles and Blossom were waiting outside the window.

Bubbles: Come on Buttercup.

Buttercup: Coming Coming.

They all fly out to the crime leaving a green, pink and blue trail behind them.

2 hours later

Professor Untonium was on the couch watching the news when the girls came in the front door all beating up.

PU: GIRLS WHAT HAPPENED.

Blossom: It was Mojo Jojo

Bubbles: He was trying to destroy a building to use it as his new lair.

PU: That is terrible.

Buttercup: I should say she literally almost destroyed us with her robot.

Blossom: It would be cool if we had a little extra help.

Bubbles and Buttercup agreed and they all went to their room. The professor put a hand on his chin.

PU: Yeah that would help them.

He then got up and went to his lab and got out some ingredients that made the girls. Which were sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PU: Yes, Yes I could just make another who can help out with their mission, brilliant!

He poured in the sugar and spice but when he got to everything nice he hesitated.

PU mind: Another little girl I can do but what if stead I created a little boy… *he clapped his hand together* yes, yes a little boy.

He went to the store to buy all the things little boy's will like. He came back and poured it all and stirred it. He went to a barrel that had the letters chemical X on it. He then got beaker, poured some in and poured it into the pot and getting behind a shield knew very well what's about to happen.

 It then exploded making a huge mess in the lab. He then peeked out from the shield to see a little boy in a yellow hoodie that looked like the girl dressed, he had brown hair that almost resembled Buttercups, he also had a lightning pin in his hair.

The professor walked up to the boy and started at him with a smile.

???: Hello.

PU: Hello.