Entry 1

***

"Get on your knees and sit back on your heels", he said.

I've been here ten minutes and that's literally the only thing he's said this entire time. He was hot as hell though and paid then tipped, almost doubling my usual rate so I did as he said. Plus I could see his cock fighting to get out of his pants and I was praying it would be a short battle.

"Stop biting your lip", he said, drawing my eyes to his.

"You sure you want me to stop?", I asked, "because it doesn't look like your cock does."

"I paid you to do as I say not ask questions", he said as he went over to the bar.

He poured two glasses then came to stand in front of me. I looked up at him as he stretched one to me.

"I don't drink with clients", I said.

"Smart girl", he said with a slight smile.

He emptied the glass he was offering me then put the other on the bar as he went to sit on the couch.

He leaned back and looked me over, "Crawl to me", he said.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled to him. His eyes followed me as I did, they were heated but serious like he was trying not to lose control. When I stopped in front of him he opened his legs and looked at me expectantly. I sat up and undid his pants as he watched me. His cock literally sprang out and landed against my lips.

"You're supposed to be sucking my cock not licking your lips", he said.

I peeked up at him then wrapped my hand around his cock as I took him into my mouth. I moaned against him as he rolled his hips and pushed in.

"Christ...", he hissed as he fisted my hair.

I moaned again as I took him deeper; until I could feel him in the back of my throat. His hand tightened in my hair and I gripped his thighs as he fucked my face. I loved how he tasted and smelled and the way his cock fit in my mouth. I wanted to feel him inside my pussy and I could already tell he was going to fuck the hell out of me.

"Get up", he said suddenly pulling away from me, "and strip."

I did as I was told, my pussy was yet and aching... I actually had to physically stop myself from begging him to fuck me.

"Get on the couch", he said, "on your knees, facing the back."

When I did he ran his hand down my spine, then across my waist, and over my ass. My entire fucking body shivered as I moaned and grind against the couch.

"My couch is gonna smell like your pussy now", he said as he slipped his hand between my thighs.

He pressed against my clit and I moaned again as I gripped the back of the couch, "You want my couch to smell like your pussy, don't you?", he asked as he slipped a finger in.

He twisted his hand as he worked his finger in and out. I swear it felt better than some dicks I've taken. I bit into my lip and gripped the sofa harder as I leaned against it. My eyes closed and my body started to fucking quiver. He slipped in another finger as his other hand wrapped around my waist.

"Should I make you come this way?", he asked.

"Please...", I begged.

He ran his hand up my body until it came around my throat then sank his fingers deeper, pounding into me with those amazing fucking fingers. My fucking eyes rolled back...

"Fuck...", I moaned.

His hand tightened around my throat, keeping me still as I came on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and pressed them against my lips. I sucked them into my mouth, twisting my tongue around them as I did. I moaned against them as he rubbed his cock against my pussy, teasing me. I've never wanted anyone to fuck me as much as I wanted this man.