9

Chapter Nine: You Make My Dreams

–————————————

"Ahhhhh fuck!" I moaned loudly as Connor was assaulting my flower with his tongue. I tried pushing him off because I couldn't take the pleasure any longer. His hands latched through my thighs holding my hands and restricting me from moving. My back arched and my feet were literally trying to make a fist.

"C-Connor!" I moaned loudly

"C-Connor!" I moaned loudly. With one last drawl, I finally came. I was left there shaking and out of breath. My stomach clenched and unclenched as it was trying to appreciate the orgasm I just experienced. A lazy smile adorned my face as I was left gazing up at the ceiling.

After the lemonade incident, I went to Connor's room while I waited for my jeans to wash and dry. I ate breakfast in a pair of Connor's sweats. I wasn't complaining though. I wanted to have some fun, so we excused ourselves from the table, and that brings us here me recovering from an intense orgasm.

Connor sure does know what he's doing. He climbed onto the bed hovering over me.

"You were so fucking loud. There's no telling you heard you." He says smirking while grazing his nose on my cheek.

"Oops," I say nonchalantly. I wanted Gabriel to hear. I wanted Ivy to hear.

"What're we doing today?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says smiling. I roll my eyes.

There was a knock on the door sending us both into a small panic. He tosses me his shirt which I gladly and hurriedly put on. He still had his jeans on that hung dangerously low on his hips. He buttons and zips them up making his way to the door.

He opens it, but I can't see who's there. I scroll on my phone trying to appear casual as if I didn't just have an earth-shattering height of pleasure.

"Could you tell Giselle I'd like to speak with her?" My ears perk up as I heard Gabriel's voice.

"I'll be in my office." He says and I hear the door shut. I turn to oversee Connor holding my jeans.

"Thank you kindly, sir," I say looking for my panties. Connor stood smirking with my thin undies hanging off of his two fingers that were just inside of me.

"Give me," I say.

"I don't know, I think I may keep them." I roll my eyes.

"Don't be a creep," I say jumping up to get them because he held them high in the air to where I couldn't reach them. I gave up and shrugged my shoulders.