Redemption? What is that?

3rd POV:

It was peace and quiet in the Redrgave Household, well it was... until someone busted the door open, before closing it in a hurry.

JEANNE D'ARC "THE BIG SIS OF JALTER"

Jeanne: "Guys, i may or may not made a big mistake..."

Jalter: "What did you do this time holy maiden reject?"

Jeanne: "Hey, this is not how you talk to your big sister... but you may be right this time..."

Jalter: "Sorry can you repeat that, i want to record it." She said taking out her phone.

Medusa: "Jalter, behave. Now Jeanne what it would seem to be the problem?"

Jeanne: "Well you know how Duncan can tell if a person is worthy of being redeemed?"

Medusa: "Yes"

Jalter: "Well duh, that's pretty much his shtick."

Jeanne: "Well i wanted to see if a servant can be forgiven but..."

Jalter: "Wait... Who did you bring?"

Medusa: "I don't know why, but i have a bad feeling."

Janne: "Gilles de Rais... the caster one..."

It took them a whole minute to process what did they just heard.

Medusa: "... yes, you done goofed..."

Jalter: "Why?! Ju-how?! Bu-huh?!"

Jalter became a blabering mess at the news.

Medusa: "Out of curiosity, how did that went?"

Jeanne: "Wwweeeeelllll..."

Jeanne just opened the door, what Medusa and Jalter saw made their eyes widen.

Outside was like an post-apocalyptic scenario

Outside was like an post-apocalyptic scenario. Duncan was in his Ghost Rider King of Hell form, wielding his dual scythes and spamming Getsuga Tensho left and right.

You could see all kind of servants running away in a panic from the enraged Rider, among the rubles, you could see a certain Lancer in blue tight body suit impaled with his own spear, how? I have no idea, it's The Ghost Rider apocalypse, that's how. As for Gilles de Rais, his body and soul is long gone in Hell, but Duncan continued his attack just to be sure.

Jeanne closed the door.

Jeanne: "I think that it wasn't such a good idea... teehee~."

Jalter/Medusa: ".... you think?" Said both of them having deadpan expressions.

This chapter's meme: